18 Aug: Qualifiers: Toronto Wolfpack v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 7.30pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/18 at 18:30

8 minutes ago, dkw said:

Tomkins knew exactly what he was doing, should have been a red, child's bottled it 

The man hit the back of his head on the floor! Tomlin's then rolled over him in the tackle as happens almost every time to slow the play. Red card or Rovers hatred?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KR's two scores have come from breakaways while under pressure. The Wolfpack's two scores have come from applying pressure.

Wild speculation abounds!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Child is Child . Wherever he is which ever country he’ll blow the pea out the whistle 

he's garbage, he sort of improved for a period a couple of years ago but he's just garbage now, as are most of them. Fatty Ganson has made a complete mockery of the game with the level of performance from the officials, just as he did. At times he was a great ref, other times he was not just awful but so up his own trumpet he would refuse to see the very clear and obvious errors he was making. Having seen him threaten to send off a player for an accidental head clash after the captain complained he really is not the person to take the officials forward and RL is suffering as a consequence. Oh and the RFL, because they employed him and they dictate what laws are and are not actually followed. Either have the rule/law and enforce it or don't because by not applying it or doing so randomly is why the game is in the mess it is.

1 minute ago, scotchy1 said:

Think he has been fine. I'd barely noticed him.

I'm afraid you'll have to turn in your "Proper Rugby League Fan" membership card. Saying that the referee has been anything but whistle happy and simultaneously laissez-faire is now a crime punished by expulsion from the Brotherhood of Misery.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I assume the only coaching video Rowley has managed to get hold of around Toronto is 'Clive Woody's Top 100 Bargeovers and Penalty Goals'.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Ooh, someone whacked hard into the post there!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived