Dewsbury sunday

9' oller

Anybody up for it?

Please get a win as the boxing day victories mean little nowadays and the mother in law will be up for the weekend from cotswolds. Is antifreeze still detectable in toxicology?!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, distantdog said:

Yup! A really important game this as the teams behind us are within ne or two points. Every place important for funding for next season. 

there might be one or two players not interested...…. and just going through the motions....?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

even though i dont like Diskins way of playing as i think we have gone backwards by a long way, i will be there sunday to support the boys but i think its a must win game for moral and if players are not going to be interested, how is the fans, it will be busy sunday as its pink weekend and it is a fantastic way of getting together  because that horrible horible disease has affected nearly everyone at some point, so get up there and enjoy the day come rain or shine??

Not a fan of Diskin either and always attend pink weekend. Unfortunately I have other commitments with my daughter this time. Can't stress enough it has nothing to do with the coach that I am not attending and hope to have time to call up tomorrow for cake. Expect folk to dig deep for a worthy cause and good luck to the doggies Sunday.

I’m at the cricket at Trent Bridge on Saturday and if I’m not ruined, I’ll defo be at the Mount on Sunday, I love Pink Weekend.  Booked the hospitality offer for the Rochdale game. Only one I might have to miss will be Sheffield but besides that, I’ll be there till the end of the season. 

Can't wait for the big win this weekend

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

15 hours ago, Dogstew said:

Jowsbry never bring many these days

Do you just copy and paste this?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Now where did I hear that one before?oh yes 3 weeks ago?

I've got to be right eventually Graham ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 8/16/2018 at 12:30 AM, RPH said:

there might be one or two players not interested...…. and just going through the motions....?

I think they'll be a few fans going threw the motions too. 

Can't see a Ram's win at all

Batley by 10 to 12 points. 

7 hours ago, Dogstew said:

No.

You must be thinking of someone else.

You bit again, though!

I wouldn't want to confuse you with a more nuanced response.

And I certainly know which fans will be cheering the loudest at the end.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, DOGFATHER said:

So much for the rumours about Farrell falling out with the coach eh...

He's in the shop window, don't you think?

You could well be correct, but isn't his contract up at the end of this season? So there is nothing in it for the club.

Even is he has another year left, I'm not convinced there would be many takers who would pay a significant transfer fee for him.

I'm not sure why any coach would pick a player in the 19, who had allegedly spat his dummy out, with only a short time remaining on his contract. Especially as he has other options at his disposal. Even with Day out injured, we have 4 second rowers available and 2 loose forwards, as well as Farrell.

Therefore, It sounds more likely, that the rumours aren't entirely factual...

Just for a change.?

Archived