Dewsbury sunday

9' oller

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

That’s your 19 man squad what’s to say he’ll be in the team on Sunday?

True, but still not sure why he'd be in the 19, if he has had a fall out with the coach? Don't the lads in the 19 get paid for turning up whether they play or not? 

8 hours ago, DOGFATHER said:

You could well be correct, but isn't his contract up at the end of this season? So there is nothing in it for the club.

Even is he has another year left, I'm not convinced there would be many takers who would pay a significant transfer fee for him.

I'm not sure why any coach would pick a player in the 19, who had allegedly spat his dummy out, with only a short time remaining on his contract. Especially as he has other options at his disposal. Even with Day out injured, we have 4 second rowers available and 2 loose forwards, as well as Farrell.

Therefore, It sounds more likely, that the rumours aren't entirely factual...

Just for a change.?

Day apparently in the 19 (but still no Davey)

IF I remember correctly Ward for one year will check tomorrow, Holland is think is the same although when announced it was vague.

Reckon Farrell is in as spell hooker with Leaky, surely though we're not considering playing a nigh on 36 year old Brev at centre? Neither Smeaton or Crookes picked, are they injured? Daft omission if not....is Day in squad to make up 19 considering such a bad knock....

12 minutes ago, phildog said:

Reckon Farrell is in as spell hooker with Leaky, surely though we're not considering playing a nigh on 36 year old Brev at centre? Neither Smeaton or Crookes picked, are they injured? Daft omission if not....is Day in squad to make up 19 considering such a bad knock....

Brad day is playing ?

17 minutes ago, listerine1 said:

Yes ! Brad day has gone too to featherstone , Harrison has gone full time and Farrell is the 4th to Sheffield . Cant wait for the quality coming in ?

Eating that apple in the warm-up doesn’t fool no-one - nor do these posts.

2 hours ago, phildog said:

Oh dear the plot thickens ??

Day to Fev is a complete waste of his time, expected better. Harrison full-time so not gone to his dad then!! Full-time upward or what could still yet be sideards. 4 to Shaft? Blimey, it's better being a Rams fan for insight into Dogs business!!

Phildog, you have an uncanny ability to see the negative in everything, you conveniently ignore the fact that players can't sign anywhere untill September and choose to believe rumours from rams fans.  We have had three outstanding seasons in the last 8 and we will have more to come regardless of who leaves this season, why not enjoy the amazing day the club have planned for today, which other club would put on a weekend like this and give such a large amount to charity? Wait for official announcements regarding transfers and enjoy the fact that you support such a great club because you can be assured that deep down every rams fan there today, regardless of the result will be a little jealous of the events we make of our summer games, and our recent history, there is no matchday experience that comes close to a summer's day at the mount and were lucky enough to have some success thrown in there to boot.

Simply surmising...don't you think that Day's move, if it is to Fev, is sideways? They're not going any place other than the same league as us. He is better than that. Can't see how I'm being negative towards OUR club saying that. In fact, it must be at least a week since I had a dig at anybody!!!

I think Fev is a bigger better team at the moment and he should get paid more. Only downside could be that he could lose his place to a Rhinos player at any point!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

20 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Sounds like you’ve got same informant as me?

Was that you Graham in the dark glasses and trench coat by the players entrance today? I was hoping to pick up some gossip from you now Coolie's hanging with the big dogs!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived