Watch Rugby League

yanto

Sitting in a hotel in Corfu and cant get a connection to a PAID OFFICIAL rugby league stream ....live.rugby-league.com     

BUT the same internet  gives me a great stream FREE on  Modro...

Why should I pay for a service that is failing to deliver (not for the first time either) when an illegal stream gives me brilliant coverage.

Get it sorted.... I paid in good faith for a full season........ now I am (once again) having to  watch on a android telephone..##### fuming...

11 hours ago, yanto said:

Get it sorted.... I paid in good faith for a full season........ now I am (once again) having to  watch on a android telephone.

I agree, you pay for it and should be able to watch it anywhere.

It's one of the reasons I make a bit of effort to come to the Languedoc chance to see some French TGG.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

11 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

Isn't Super League coverage geo blocked on Watch NRL?

The app works absolutely perfectly fine for me, and has done all year.

Well worth it.

This is the Super League paid official stream not the NRL one. I have no problems with the watch nrl app but have had loads with the RFL/Super League one. 

10 hours ago, Johnoco said:

I salute your dedication to RL yanto.

But at the same time... Chill the flip out lad and enjoy your holiday. :)

Bingo or RL. Come on now ☺ just spend a full day cruising and was looking to chill with the game while the girls played bingo. 

13 hours ago, yanto said:

Sitting in a hotel in Corfu and cant get a connection to a PAID OFFICIAL rugby league stream ....live.rugby-league.com     

BUT the same internet  gives me a great stream FREE on  Modro...

Why should I pay for a service that is failing to deliver (not for the first time either) when an illegal stream gives me brilliant coverage.

Get it sorted.... I paid in good faith for a full season........ now I am (once again) having to  watch on a android telephone..##### fuming...

I think the clue might lie in the word "illegal" .  Android phone? Have you though about nicking a 50" smart TV?

8 hours ago, JohnM said:

I think the clue might lie in the word "illegal" .  Android phone? Have you though about nicking a 50" smart TV?

Quite; the likes of Mobdro and Freeflix may be convenient when they work, but there's reason why they don't have offices full of support staff for when things go wrong, and it's called the law.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

Quite; the likes of Mobdro and Freeflix may be convenient when they work, but there's reason why they don't have offices full of support staff for when things go wrong, and it's called the law.

So I pay the RFL to give me a service that Mobdro supplies for free with an office staff  less that the official RFL stream can deliver .

Not sure I get your point.

Mobdro is FREE with no office staff .

The RFL Legal stream is paid for with how many office staff ??

Mobdro seem to be miles ahead in service .

By the way maybe I should explain ..live.rugby-league.com is an official stream available out side the SKY footprint/contract that shows a paid per veiw subscription.

So if we pay a contract in Europe we expect a coverage  for all the games that are covered by that contract.

To date the live.rugby-league.com  service has failed to deliver what we in europe (or world wide) have paid for.

Sorry Bradford Bulls on Facebook for FREE give a better service.

41 minutes ago, yanto said:

So I pay the RFL to give me a service that Mobdro supplies for free with an office staff  less that the official RFL stream can deliver .

Not sure I get your point.

Mobdro is FREE with no office staff .

The RFL Legal stream is paid for with how many office staff ??

Mobdro seem to be miles ahead in service .

If Mobdro didn't exist, the RFL would still shoot, edit and stream the footage, but it costs them in wages to actual people. Without the RFL's paid-for work, Mobdro don't have a single pixel of RFL footage to show. Their service only exists because of the RFL's service.

When you get paid at the end of the month, you can have a few tenners in your wallet, but you've had to work for them. However, a mugger can put those same notes in his own pocket without having earned them at all, beyond, well, committing a crime. 

Mobdro are "miles ahead" because they are leeching off other people's time and money.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, Futtocks said:

If Mobdro didn't exist, the RFL would still shoot, edit and stream the footage, but it costs them in wages to actual people. Without the RFL's paid-for work, Mobdro don't have a single pixel of RFL footage to show. Their service only exists because of the RFL's service.

When you get paid at the end of the month, you can have a few tenners in your wallet, but you've had to work for them. However, a mugger can put those same notes in his own pocket without having earned them at all, beyond, well, committing a crime. 

Mobdro are "miles ahead" because they are leeching off other people's time and money.

But I PAY for the RFL official stream... people seem to be getting the wrong end of the crack here... IF a leach like Mobdro can give me a great FREE service Why is the official stream that I PAY FOR not able to do better or at least as good? Not a great incentive to pay when a free stream does as good if not better job of giving me what I want. 

This is another example that shows that with their broadcast rights lawyers and stupid geoblocking rules there are shooting themselves in the foot. We will always use pirate streams or VPN unless they offer us a simple platform where we can pay and watch when we like, WHERE we like.

I didn’t know about the service. When did it launch? 

Obviously, the idea is great, for the tons of countries not served by a local RL broadcaster, it should give a better access to the sport. For example, Canadians should get access to the Challenge Cup final with this service. Right?

Well…

image.png.8534397879989ad55b61b26e4a0e4d03.png

Will watch illegally on the BBC then... 7.5 pounds lost you idiots!

I'd suggest to anyone paying for a service that they are not receiving, should complain directly to the service provider, rather than promote or encourage the use of alternative illegal services on here, which is against our T&Cs.

Thanks.

Archived