TOP OF THE LEAGUE

YCKonstantine

Brilliant defensive display today, probably the best all season, at first thought Hunslet were poor but to be honest we were just too good, totally in our hands now, however 4 cup finals to play and we’ll do it. 

Fordy enjoyed that today yu could see it in his face com about 60mins in. 

The season just keeps getting better and better BUT won nothing yet . 

andypk.gif

11 minutes ago, ANDYPK said:

Brilliant defensive display today, probably the best all season, at first thought Hunslet were poor but to be honest we were just too good, totally in our hands now, however 4 cup finals to play and we’ll do it. 

Fordy enjoyed that today yu could see it in his face com about 60mins in. 

The season just keeps getting better and better BUT won nothing yet . 

Hunslet just couldn't hand the intensity of our forwards and the way they way they were smashed back tackle after tackle. Our forwards laid the platform for the backs to do their business. Workington away is going to be massive 

I think everyone wants to see you guys go up above the Bulls and fully deserve to as well. Score flattered Bradford today. York have been head and shoulders above everyone else we’ve played this year, but if town show up in 2 weeks I fully expect us to win at home. But your points difference should be enough. Then we’ll win playoff final at odsal to finally shut John kear up. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

21 minutes ago, wonky said:

I think everyone wants to see you guys go up above the Bulls and fully deserve to as well. Score flattered Bradford today. York have been head and shoulders above everyone else we’ve played this year, but if town show up in 2 weeks I fully expect us to win at home. But your points difference should be enough. Then we’ll win playoff final at odsal to finally shut John kear up. 

Bulls play West Wales, that should help their points difference 

Bulls have Hemel as well, last game of the season, and it's at Odsal. We'll think about that after the next game. We are top for the next two weeks, hopefully we will still be there at the end of the season. The Knights were outstanding today, Hunslet were absolutely smashed.

I've been waffling on these last few weeks about there being another twist this season, and that was it! Still a long way to go but it's in the players hands now. 

It sets things up very nicely for the Workington trip. I said at the very start of the season if York are to go up they need to learn to win in Cumbria. I believe if York do win at Workington it sets a Knights record for consecutive win - we could've set that record earlier in the season but lost in Cumbria (at Whitehaven). Also a win at Workington will be James Ford's 75th win.

A huge game, should be a good crowd...any chance of it being streamed live ;-)

12 hours ago, Shadow45 said:

Hunslet just couldn't hand the intensity of our forwards and the way they way they were smashed back tackle after tackle. Our forwards laid the platform for the backs to do their business. Workington away is going to be massive 

Just as rugby should be played.

First 30minutes we just blew Hunslet away with our forwards smashing into them and giving Hunslet no chance to get a foothold in the game.Both supporters made it a great atmosphere at the game which sometimes it has lacked this season.Hope Fordy can keep the players feet firmly on the ground.because we have one hell of a match against Workington in 2 weeks time .

Archived