Major Recruitment

David Shepherd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Rarefrith said:

Also suggests Jay Duffy and Powell, John’s assistants have gone. Surely he needs a new assistant for next season? Hope we keep Ridyard and Wildie as half backs. 

I said earlier on Monday on your other thread that it was Jay Duffys last game at Batley Home game and another of his back room staff too 

Im Fev and im proud

24 minutes ago, gingdong said:

Well if i was the coach they would wear Fev tops for training and nothing else

Not even shorts or socks ???? dirtyyy boy!!.

Im Fev and im proud

35 minutes ago, gingdong said:

Well if i was the coach they would wear Fev tops for training and nothing else

They were wearing these shirts for a reason tonight, it was representative night according to the tweet from the club on twitter, so chill yer beans!!

Im Fev and im proud

If we're short on numbers for next year, I can't see why we don't just promote some talented youngsters with a desire to impress from our reserve squa-- [holds finger to earpiece] uhhh cross our fingers and hope that Leeds don't suffer too many injuries. 

On the recruitment thing who could it be. Most players won't want their signing to be announced as they still have current comitments so it can really only be a current squad member or overseas player or maybe a player stepping down from SL. Im guessing that Ridyard has decided to stay.

52 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Maybe that he is staying and taking on some of the coaching with Duffy. At his age it would seem to make sense that he may want to start making that transition.

This would actually make a lot of sense. We need someone to assist John Duffy, we want to keep Ridyard, we want to save money. That could achieve all 3 aims.

Am sure Blues Ox can confirm but I think there has been a precedent at Halifax when they let go some assistant coaches a couple of years ago and Murrell/Grix have been helping out with the coaching since then.

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

This would actually make a lot of sense. We need someone to assist John Duffy, we want to keep Ridyard, we want to save money. That could achieve all 3 aims.

Am sure Blues Ox can confirm but I think there has been a precedent at Halifax when they let go some assistant coaches a couple of years ago and Murrell/Grix have been helping out with the coaching since then.

Yeah we did exactly that, We lost a lot of staff and used expierenced players who want to go in to coaching as assistants. Im not sure Ridyard wants to go in to coaching though so I wouldnt think he would be your choice.

2 hours ago, OldManMarley said:

Please, Please, Please tell me this is a joke or said with an extreme element of irony!?

If not, you probably need to give your head a shake you berk!

My opinion old cock and as its my opinion its not open to debate cos its my opinion .No they would wear fev tops and NOTHING else do you think man u would allow liverpool tops to be worn at carrington??? give your head a shake moron, half the problem with players is there not as passionate about the club that pays them as there fans, they play for Rovers Rovers pay there wages they wear rovers tops or do one

11 minutes ago, gingdong said:

My opinion old cock and as its my opinion its not open to debate cos its my opinion .No they would wear fev tops and NOTHING else do you think man u would allow liverpool tops to be worn at carrington??? give your head a shake moron, half the problem with players is there not as passionate about the club that pays them as there fans, they play for Rovers Rovers pay there wages they wear rovers tops or do one

If you read what I put on this thread earlier you’d have understood why t they were all wearing different tops for training 

Im Fev and im proud

i read it then this dickwod called me a berk, yes i get what the occasion was but i saw Mitch clark on a Rovers TV before it went shittte training in a cas top. sorry but like i said if i was the coach he would never train again and like i said thats me and my opinion if people dont agree thats fine but i would argue the point all day. Rovers (us) pay there wages wear rovers tops at training or leave 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, OldManMarley said:

You are a berk. Also, it’s ‘their wages’ not ‘there wages’ you moron.

commenting on gramma on social media is like going into mcdonalds in a tuxedo, your the berk mr cant think of anything to say so il pull the gramma card cos after all the forum is the great bastion of the english language init. like i said they would wear rovers tops and nothing else if i was in charge, i kept seeing mitch clarke rovers tv strutting around in a cas top at training thinking he was the big man, should never be allowed to happen

Archived