Prince Harry

Serious question. Does anyone know if there has been any more contact with or involvement of Harry following his visit to the England training camp before the last World Cup? I know he's a big RU fan and has had a lot going on in his life recently but I'm sure he could play a big role in raising the profile of the sport. 

7 minutes ago, SaintGeoff said:

but I'm sure he could play a big role in raising the profile of the sport. 

I'm pretty sure that's wrong. 

The only institution that can play a big role in raising the profile of anything is the media. 

2 hours ago, Copa said:

Like many English fans he’s waiting until the last minute for a cheap ticket deal.

He is off to Friday Night Lights at the Skolars. 

Turning out for the Political Animals is the word on the streets in Wood Green

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

7 hours ago, SaintGeoff said:

I'm no royalist but the presence and involvement of Prince Harry would attract media interest. The question for me is whether the RFL is doing anything to build a relationship with him and whether he is interested. 

the decision by Dewsbury to ban him from rams stadium for life due to inferior code bias would attract a lot more media interest - a lot more- we need to play the media game a lot better

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Archived