Workington away.

spanishknight

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the fact that JB has had to fill in in the centres so much season has been a significant part of our success. His strength of running and ball handling skills have, I believe, caught many opposition teams unprepared.

I may be wrong, but I reckon that is where Saints will have him earmarked to play.

Professional pride will be enough to make them want to win, but I honestly think the Knights will take this as just another game, and come out on top. I'd imagine a few Town fans won't be too upset if Town lose either, if it means the Knights finish up as Champions. It seems fair to say, outside of Bradford, few RL fans want to see them win the league considering their budget, Kears' attitude, and almost full time status. One of their fans keeps referring to York as Hull KR reserves, yet seems oblivious to their reliance on Cas.

You for got the link with the Wolfpack( dont know whats happened here wrong post)

We are going up to Cumbria in an attempt  to win  a championship not to make up the numbers we are top of the league playing very good rugby,and with the most experienced squad we have had in years Horne, Ellis,Benny C. Andy Robbo, Edwards,Scott, Spears and one of the best half backs in either league in Connor Robinson don,t expect an easy ride but do expect to win,(ref permitting) Town will be buzzing after the Bull's game but so will we having beat Hunslet 48-6,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  come on you promotion chasing KNEETS

Congratulations on the win, belting game, 2 break away tries win it for you. York are a very well coached side, ran good lines and a good defence. Well done to your fans who stayed to applaud our team of too, hope you go up as your much better lads than the arrogant bulls lot. 

Thanks to Andy acko for a nail biting experience, sounded a good game by both sides, looking forward to watching live again against Oldham.

Well done the knights 3 games to win and the title is ours , no pressure then.

Up the title chasing kneets???

On 8/31/2018 at 1:20 PM, Marrafan said:

Thank you. 

Well done knights I'm sure all us Townies would prefer you to win the league rather than the Bulls. I can't believe the poor turnout from your fans it was very disappointing for a team who are well supported at home, must have been 100 tops.

Well played today in conditions that weren’t ideal. You looked to have that bit more edge than ourselves but having said that it was a game that could have gone either way. It was a good old fashioned tough game of rugby played in great spirit by both teams. Good luck for the run in hope you get the title and keep those arrogant bulls quiet.

3 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

Gonna need better bait than that if you're looking for bites ?

Not looking for bites at all just telling it as it is. Shocking away support considering what was at stake.

3 minutes ago, Alineden said:

Well done York. It was a cracking match and you probably just deserved the win. Despite the defeat I thought it was one of if not the best games of the season played in good spirits by two fully committed sides. Stick in and good luck for the title. 

If we go up as champions, and you get to play Bulls in the play offs, I will be an honorary Town fan for the day. 

4 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

Surely there's a local river you can go fishing in 

River Derwent right next to the ground but you wouldn't know that because like the majority of your fans you couldn't get your ***** off the sofa.

32 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Well done knights I'm sure all us Townies would prefer you to win the league rather than the Bulls. I can't believe the poor turnout from your fans it was very disappointing for a team who are well supported at home, must have been 100 tops.

I was sitting in the front row  of the main stand with at least 20 Knights fans next to me. In the top corner of that stand there was row after row of fans who support the team who are TOP OF THE LEAGUE. I would estimate there were at least 200 Knights fans at the game. A trip to Spec Savers may be in order or were your grapes still tasting a little sour after losing a brilliant match.

8 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

River Derwent right next to the ground but you wouldn't know that because like the majority of your fans you couldn't get your ***** off the sofa.

You lot brought about 4 to York. Ironic as there’ll have been the same amount of fingers on the visiting fans there as points scored in the game. At least it meant you could keep count. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

7 minutes ago, Peter G. said:

I was sitting in the front row  of the main stand with at least 20 Knights fans next to me. In the top corner of that stand there was row after row of fans who support the team who are TOP OF THE LEAGUE. I would estimate there were at least 200 Knights fans at the game. A trip to Spec Savers may be in order or were your grapes still tasting a little sour after losing a brilliant match.

It was a great game and most of your fans were in the stand which made it very easy to count, the Town fan who called it at 30 was way out of order but 100 was about right. Thanks for your support it was our second best away support this season after the Bulls. It was much appreciated.

Archived