Has Harrison had his day.

9' oller

Two great young players. Took rhino junior on when he was raw and gangly but never took a backwards step.

Day is obviously built like a super league prop with great work ethic but perhaps a bit short. A full time set up may push him on to the next level.

Hope we can retain both. They are linked with moves away from the mount and sideways moves. But if I was offered more brass (Not like Byron smiths tenner to the shams) you would have to consider seriously.

Just hope fev don't stretch themselves too much! ??

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, 9' oller said:

Two great young players. Took rhino junior on when he was raw and gangly but never took a backwards step.

Day is obviously built like a super league prop with great work ethic but perhaps a bit short. A full time set up may push him on to the next level.

Hope we can retain both. They are linked with moves away from the mount and sideways moves. But if I was offered more brass (Not like Byron smiths tenner to the shams) you would have to consider seriously.

Just hope fev don't stretch themselves too much! ??

This post tickles me  to death ?

First of all I would like to place on record how much I like Batley as a club, great little ground, traditional club and fans are good crack. However, your a wee bit deluded if you think moving to Fev is a move "sideways". It's fair to say over the majority of the last decade Fev have been playing at the top end of the championship where as Batley have for the majority have not. Now I know you have had a couple of excellent seasons thrown in there, I've not forgot the time Flannaghan slotted over that drop goal at our place in the semis, or other season when they deservedly finished above us and then beat us at the mount. All that considered, come on now fella? You can't really believe that? Playing at the higher end of championship and some extra money for doing so is abit of no brainer really. If their as good as your making anyway they won't be with us that long before a bigger fish takes em off our hands. 

a bigger fish as had one nibble. i think it will be more of a level playing field this next few seasons and if things pan out am sure players will be coming this direction too from fev. we have had a few names bannded about for a few weeks so i just hope kevs wallets opened in time for a couple a bargains, rather than bargain basements, UP THE DOGS.

Let's face it we have the pleasure of championship talents once they've been round the block a few times.

Ben black, tiger handforth, brambani....

Murrell would be expensive but haighs farm pies may subsidize any proceedings!

The capture of a future star versus an experienced player with limited miles left on clock?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

20 minutes ago, bromleybulldog said:

Love Rugby league site claims that Fev coach is interested in coaching Leigh next year due to financial cutbacks at Featherstone... Maybe Day and Harrison should take a time-out to think about things before committing to Fev (if that's where they're supposedly going).?

Good idea from Duffy, moving from Fev to the financial stability and long term security that Leigh offer! 

Perhaps hes happiest on the red rose side of things. I know the mind boggles?

On 8/28/2018 at 11:02 AM, Notaek Rega said:

This post tickles me  to death ?

First of all I would like to place on record how much I like Batley as a club, great little ground, traditional club and fans are good crack. However, your a wee bit deluded if you think moving to Fev is a move "sideways". It's fair to say over the majority of the last decade Fev have been playing at the top end of the championship where as Batley have for the majority have not. Now I know you have had a couple of excellent seasons thrown in there, I've not forgot the time Flannaghan slotted over that drop goal at our place in the semis, or other season when they deservedly finished above us and then beat us at the mount. All that considered, come on now fella? You can't really believe that? Playing at the higher end of championship and some extra money for doing so is abit of no brainer really. If their as good as your making anyway they won't be with us that long before a bigger fish takes em off our hands. 

And yet Batley are reputed to be fielding a full 17 on Sunday, whereas Fev....................................................

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 8/30/2018 at 11:43 AM, The Phantom Horseman said:

"oops, I was wrong" would have worked just as well but ho hum.

Just seen this.

No indeed.

This thread is about Harrison and Day, not about Fev’s coaching woes, money troubles or dual reg players. Sensitive souls can apparently find offence anywhere that their team is mentioned.

How high is a Chinaman?

On 31 August 2018 at 5:23 PM, Blind side johnny said:

And yet Batley are reputed to be fielding a full 17 on Sunday, whereas Fev....................................................

It's a cruel sport at times, it's fair to say we have been unlucky with injuries this season and the less said about DR... 

Turns out we didn't need 17 after all ?

10 hours ago, Notaek Rega said:

It's a cruel sport at times, it's fair to say we have been unlucky with injuries this season and the less said about DR... 

Turns out we didn't need 17 after all ?

Funny that. Have you worked out yet why Leigh decided to lose?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Don't you love the old conspiracy theories.

5 hours ago, redditchbulldog said:

i would hazard a guess that Leigh would lose money if they was at home for the final as i presume it would be a shared gate and that cost of hiring LSV would be quite high or they cant afford to pay winning pay

Give that man a cigar!

Archived