And on a wing and a prayer

Batley Bob

Great news certainly my first choice 2 & 5 and out and out wingers who are dangerous midfield against bulk.

Jc should finish this campaign strongly then really kick on with pre season.

One things for sure I bet retts avoids one handed corner flag dives from here on in

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Old face? A former player your alluding to?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

2 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Old face? A former player your alluding to?

just one name of many am told were looking at. lets say i will be well suited if even one gets here.he were 100% fella with plenty a heart and grunt too.:ok:

2 hours ago, silverback said:

just one name of many am told were looking at. lets say i will be well suited if even one gets here.he were 100% fella with plenty a heart and grunt too.:ok:

Ya Alex Brown...?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Let's consider the coup we get, usually at another clubs expense through over stretching themselves or losing backing.

Haven, Donny and Sheffield lately.

This term fev, Leigh and Keighley.

If fev do loose duffy there maybe a few signatures

45 minutes ago, ernieone said:

Players I can think of who are on board are Scott, Dom, Manning, Leake, Gledhill, Campbell, Tomlinson, Brown and Galbraith

I hadn't realised that Brown had signed on. I'm chuffed to bits he is here for another year, I had assumed he was going because I haven't seen his name mentioned.

Nothing as been mentioned about Brown, nor Tomlinson who signed on for one year to see how it goes. Brown signed for 2 years in 2016 so it's up this year unless I'm missing something, if they have that makes 11 then.

Asked Paul Harrison about Brown, said he was one of the first to sign, lilycrop will depend on his recovery from injury which I am sure everyone will be willing him back to full fitness. I am sure Tomlinson has signed but may be wrong.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Well happy re Brown, expected him to get a better offer. Have been so so about Tomlinson, but suppose that's because he's been used all over during the injury crisis. Looked well at centre v Rams, powerful running for his try and clever kick through for Rettie. Could develop.

Ward and Holland deserve a2nd season. 1 to keep up the buff and the other to show that he's got a bit more of it. I expected more from TH as he seriously looks the part, needs to put it in up front.

6 hours ago, phildog said:

Ward and Holland deserve a2nd season. 1 to keep up the buff and the other to show that he's got a bit more of it. I expected more from TH as he seriously looks the part, needs to put it in up front.

not reqired, stops his self and aint got half what wards got, he looks good for the wags but thats it for me, transplant him croppers heart and he goes to SL,

we do need wardy thou for years..:popcorn:

Don't think you can discard Holland after playing barely half a season, after all, we've hung onto Bravo for 2 seasons and he hasn't put a toe to the ground. Tommy needs pulling aside and telling just what is required of him. If he still doesn't put it in after halfa dozen games, then possibly loan him out, but I do think he's got more in him. I watched some Whitehaven highlights and he featured well, needs to turn it into some progress here.

Archived