Duffy wants Leigh job?

Blue Pike

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/off-the-record-rugby-league-rumours-and-gossip-127/

Is this usually on the money or rubbish?  I've never read it before

Strange one though cos this weekend against Leigh will determine where the final will be and you'd think Campbell will want it at home to try and make as much cash as possible.

If Duffy is after another job now........what is he concentrating on?    

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

You can't take a lad from't wrong side of pennies and think it will end well. Did he flatly refuse a flat cap btw

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

If its true and we don't know if that's the case then I would be surprised if Mark Campbell would let him stay a minute longer. Let's remember though we were just one win away from finishing second with horrendous injuries to key players so Duffy didn't do all that bad.

3 hours ago, Cardypaul said:

Maybe just trying to cause upset in the camp before Sunday 

This me thinks, as it's a case of out the frying pan into the fire lol 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

48 minutes ago, Phil Loxton said:

Let's remember though we were just one win away from finishing second with horrendous injuries to key players so Duffy didn't do all that bad.

...neither did Sharpy to be fair and you’d say with probably not at much ‘talent’...

12 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

This me thinks, as it's a case of out the frying pan into the fire lol 

out of the frying pan into the inferno

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

If it was a no no then he would have denied by now. Who is favourite for the job if he does go? Is Hardman in the pipeline for some sort of position? Not senior coach but certainly an assistant. Would be good to hear positive news for a change. I mean are we signing two Batley players and two PNG's?

Well this forum is not the right place to answer the speculation . But a quick denial on the club website would put all this to rest . And if he is going why are we signing players the new coach may not want . Come on featherstone quick denial so we can move on,

If Duffy goes it doesn’t matter does it, there’s enough coaches on social media ready to step up and take his place ???

Im Fev and im proud

8 hours ago, Reddwarf said:

Well this forum is not the right place to answer the speculation . But a quick denial on the club website would put all this to rest . And if he is going why are we signing players the new coach may not want . Come on featherstone quick denial so we can move on,

Jeez, if the club had to confirm or deny every rumour flying about on social media then naff all else would get done!

He has had everything he has asked for Longo and Cambell have given him every tool in the box coaching staff marquee players the lot .. he didn’t inherit a poor side we were already in the four .. everything was in place for us to kick on you would have thought.. I accept injuries have hurt us but not everyone has the rhinos as back up .. with the resources he has had we should have done better if and it’s if he wants out let him go.   We will manage !

Archived