NRL 2018 - Round 25 Match Thread

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Graham said:

Full time

South Sydney Rabbitohs 51 - 10 Wests Tigers

Must have been hard for you to keep watching that FD?

I was only half watching the secken darf.

23 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

A sickened arf?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 hours ago, Farmduck said:

By that do you mean Veit Ludwig von Seckendorff or von Seckendorf (December 20, 1626 – December 18, 1692), German statesman and scholar, was a member of the Seckendorff family, which took its name from the village of Seckendorf ...

I think Wiki must have spelt his named wrong, surely it must be Von Seckendarf.

I'll start by saying this isn't anything to do with any match.

on holiday on Wednesday did the Amalfi coast. Positiano,Amalfi,Ravello. Standing in Ravello square a voice beside me says " Cronulla  Sharks shorts" I turned to face a pretty lady who in her Irish accent informed me that although from Donegall now in lived in Cronulla. We chatted for a few minutes she was very knowledgeable about the game stating she knew nothing about the game until she moved to Australia.  My wife then appeared from the shop she had been in and we parted. I thought that was that. About 40 minutes  later returning down the hill to the bus coming up the hill was Niamh and her friend. She stopped me and said I must  get your photo. Her friend took our photo and after a quick burst of Up up Cronulla  (to a few stares)we went on our ways. Sadly in the heat of the moment I didn't offer my phone to her friend for a photo .Two Irish fans of Cronulla meeting in Ravello.

Just thought I'd post this

Footnote the shorts I was wearing  were not playing shorts but the longer training shorts.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Morning all!

Canberra with the first try, from Papalii, converted for 0:6.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kata strikes back for the Warriors. Bunker says... yes!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hiku's pass to put Fusitua in - nice!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leilua puts in a rib re-arranger on Lino!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived