NRL 2018 - Round 25 Match Thread

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Is Scott Drinkwater any relation to Josh?

Probably just a coincidence, it's a common name, especially around West Drinkwaterville.

They both played for Terrigal Sharks so I'd say they would be brothers.

Well, that was boring!

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Melbourne have been dealt a massive blow as they look to wrap up the minor premiership with halves Cameron Munster and Brodie Croft both scratched from Friday's NRL clash with Penrith.

Munster and Croft both failed fitness tests on knee injuries on Friday afternoon and were pulled from Craig Bellamy's squad.

It leaves the Storm without three of their most important players with fullback Billy Slater to miss the match for personal reasons.

The NRL granted the Storm permission to bring highly-rated youngster Scott Drinkwater into their squad and he is likely to make his debut against the Panthers at AAMI Park.

Ht 10-6 but as below par Storm are, the Fox commentators are really bad. Penrith have a full Squad and have played poorly with a lack of discipline . 

Storm will be happy to be in front despite having a lot ball and field position their attack is unfortunately blunter than of late.

Fox comms saying Penrith will be ecstatic going in 4 points down I don't think their Coach will be , Bellamy will be asking for more respect of the ball and less over trying Cam included!

If you like old type radio comedy/drama's etc listen to http://pumpkinfm.com/

Just now, Farmduck said:

72min: Crichton try. Panthers 22 - 10 ktc

I wish the England cricket team could catch like Crichton!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived