Have you got it do you get it if so how often...

...which do you choose the print or digital option? :biggrin:

The new issue of Rugby League World magazine is out now.

Will it prove to be 'that difficult second album' for new(ish) Editor-in-Chief Matt Shaw, or an instant masterpiece up there with his very best work to be admired for decades to come?

Well, you'll have to go and get a copy to make your mind up on that, but do feel free to let us know once you've had a good look through!

Here's a bit of an idea what's inside, to whet your appetite and get you all running off down the shops before they shut (a list of stockists can be found here). By the way, you can also get it online at www.totalrl.com/rlw or order a copy for delivery by post from www.totalrl.com/shop

A historic new chapter in Rugby League history is commemorated on our cover this issue, as Catalans Dragons become the first overseas club to lift the Challenge Cup.
Inside, John Bateman talks about his decision to head for the NRL, Jackson Hastings subjects himself to a grilling from the fans (that includes you lot with your enquiries about bangers and mash eating habits) and we look at the thorny issue of international teams choosing between home grown and heritage players, plus we try to make sense of the new league structure proposals.
You can enter our brilliant competition to win a training session for your junior club with two Super League stars and we kick off our search for Rugby League's most dedicated fan! Could it be you...? Let us know.
York City Knights are in the spotlight as they aim for the League 1 title and we've got additional features on Keighley Cougars, the return of the All Golds to Gloucester, the British invasion at Canberra Raiders plus our usual top notch selection of international content.
There's loads more too, so order your copy of the best read in Rugby League now!

rlw449-sept18-600.jpg

I can imagine a few Dragons fans will be framing that front cover.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

11 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Not a big fan of those 'team of the month' things but Super League p30 Qualifiers p34 League 1 p46 Nrl p62.

Who's missing?

The 'Oh - are they still going..?' Cup?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

11 hours ago, bird said:

If m

Should I have received my copy by this time?

Yes.

Subs copies went out Wednesday last week (a day later than usual due to the Bank Hol) but should definitely have arrived by now. The 'test' copies we have sent back to us at our office arrived on Saturday last week.

PM me (or email subscriptions@totalrl.com) with your name and postal address and I'll check it out and send a replacement if necessary.

Archived