Players For 2019

andyram

54 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

who then?

Obviously one is the son of Rammyram mate?like I’ve said on numerous occasions players come and go,us supporters will be there. There’s a few players that I’ll be sorry to lose but some I won’t. In fact roll on end of season,never thought I’d be saying that.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Obviously one is the son of Rammyram mate?like I’ve said on numerous occasions players come and go,us supporters will be there. There’s a few players that I’ll be sorry to lose but some I won’t. In fact roll on end of season,never thought I’d be saying that.

Son of rammyram, unless your playing under 8s team, not sure he'd make it. 

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

In fact roll on end of season,never thought I’d be saying that.

Steady on Mr F you might be hoping next season never ends where you'll be heading!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

15 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Steady on Mr F you might be hoping next season never ends where you'll be heading!

Reading your chairman's statement PM and you will be sweating next season as well.

http://www.batleybulldogs.co.uk/2018/09/08/chairmans-statement-game-restructure-proposals/

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

We always a bit sweaty this side of the valley probably because the sun always shines on the righteous

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

4 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Bloody answer for everything you PM,your as bad as my missus??

Yeah but not as pretty

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 9:55 AM, the old nine ole said:

I thought Knowles had also re-signed!

Probably has re-signed, I'm just waiting for official confirmation from the club to include on our ever growing list !

Quite a number of players are waitung to see who we appoint as the new coach, so don't expect any surprise announcements too soon.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 hours ago, andyram said:

Probably has resigned, I'm just waiting for official confirmation from the club to include on our ever growing list !

I believe that he has re-signed. I am pretty certain that he hasn't resigned.

We should at least have enough to take on Leigh by now.

Will there be enough in the pot for a full time 26k contract for walshaw though

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

4 hours ago, graham fisher said:

I’m hearing that Josh Guzdek as decided to leave the club. 

Sad to see Josh going, he might have got fed up hanging round to see who the new coach is going to be, especially if he's got other offers on the table.

Archived