Players For 2019

andyram

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EQUALIZER said:

hes faster than anything you have got up at mount t

Ha ha Mr T you reckon. If he gets on the field I'd be surprised and if he can catch even a whiff of JC's aftershave I'd be amazed and if you ever stop talking ###### I'll take your place in the room with the very thick comfy wallpaper!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Ha ha Mr T you reckon. If he gets on the field I'd be surprised and if he can catch even a whiff of JC's aftershave I'd be amazed and if you ever stop talking ###### I'll take your place in the room with the very thick comfy wallpaper!

Tut tut close season only just started and your punching above your weight When ive talked as much ###### as you and the rest of your   puppy friends then I will worry. JC can not lace his boot laces for speed. Till we meet again take a chill pill we will see on boxing day.

56 minutes ago, EQUALIZER said:

Till we meet again take a chill pill we will see on boxing day.

Well Batley lfans will at east with it being at the magnificent Fox's stadium this year. I'll send you a picture of the scoreboard so you know how many you've lost by this time!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

3 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Well Batley lfans will at east with it being at the magnificent Fox's stadium this year. I'll send you a picture of the scoreboard so you know how many you've lost by this time!

I do go to every game not like your mob  Ps thought it was at our gaff.

5 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

I do go to every game not like your mob  Ps thought it was at our gaff.

It's always at your place but not this year ?

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, Blind side johnny said:

we don't shout from the rooftops as if we're the bee's knees when we make some minor achievement

is that because you don't make minor achievements ?..

sorry this question has already been asked...oooops

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

On 10/23/2018 at 10:46 PM, Piggy's mate said:

Speaking of Boxing Day. My team for the match would be :

1=  Daniel Igbinedion

2=  Michael Knowles

3=  Gareth Moore

4=  Dale Morton

5=  Martyn Reilly

6=  Tobias Richardson

7=  Adam Ryder

8=  Jode Sheriffe 

9=  Robbie Ward

10=Rob Worrincy

11=Andy Gabriel 

12= Tom Halliday 

13= Charlie Martin 

Subs

14 = T Coates

15 = M. Sawyer

16 = E Fryer

17 = J Addy

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

On 9/1/2018 at 3:02 PM, andyram said:

Head Coach :

Lee Greenwood

Re-signings : 

1=  Daniel Igbinedion

2=  Michael Knowles

3=  Gareth Moore

4=  Dale Morton

5=  Martyn Reilly

6=  Tobias Richardson

7=  Adam Ryder

8=  Jode Sheriffe 

9=  Robbie Ward

10=Rob Worrincy

New-signings : 

1= Andy Gabriel (Keighley Cougars)

2= Tom Halliday (Free Agent)

3= Cameron Leeming (Keighley Cougars)

4= Charlie Martin (Doncaster RLFC)

Departures :  

1 = Neil Kelly (Coach)

2 = Paul Delaney (Assistant Coach)

3 = Aaron Brown (Sheffield Eagles)

4 = Toby Everett (Batley Bulldogs)

5 = James Glover (Sheffield Eagles) 

6 = Josh Gudzek (Sheffield Eagles)

7 = Macaulay Hallett

8 = Gareth Potts (Hunslet R.L)

9 = Jack Teanby (York City Knights)

Unknown

1 = Danny Ansell

2 = Dom Speakman

2 = Paul Sykes

3 = Kyle Trout

4 = Lucas Walshaw

Retired

1 = Rob Spicer

Andy can you add Sam Day please as he’s signed up for next season.

22 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

Cameron Leeming .... just watched his 2018 highlights on Youtube... looks very strong, scoring some good short distance try's .. and  tackles very well ... maybe more of a second row than a centre ... but can't really tell on a few clips on youtube

Definitely better at second row then at centre in my opinion. Anyone here know if you're taking any more of our lot?

1 hour ago, the old nine ole said:

Are there any more worth taking???  ...  ?

We need a couple of big wrecking ball props!! 

Is Jode Sheriffe still with you? No props better than him on our books anymore unfortunately. You can have a 37 year old Darrell Griffin if you want but he can only play 30 minutes a month or his Achilles will go.

12 hours ago, andyram said:

Sam's added to the list Graham, thanks.

Ansell has definitely not been retained.

speakman has also definitely left the club, and may have retired (unless Widnes offer big money). This is largely due to the success of his business.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 11/2/2018 at 6:54 PM, BD20Cougar said:

. Anyone here know if you're taking any more of our lot?

I know.  Sorry.. When Fev do this to us we go mad.....

4 hours ago, andyram said:

Any news yet on Sykes, Trout and Walshaw ?

When does / has pre season training started yet ?

As far as I know the 3 players are on holiday at the moment.

I think training starts next week,the way things are going we’ll have more on the coaching staff than we have players ??ah well just another day been a Rams supporter.

On 11/6/2018 at 5:21 AM, graham fisher said:

As far as I know the 3 players are on holiday at the moment.

I think training starts next week,the way things are going we’ll have more on the coaching staff than we have players ??ah well just another day been a Rams supporter.

Indeed!!!  .... here we go again!!  The silence is deafening!!! 

We rely on the newsfeed in the close season to maintain our interest and build anticipation for the new season...... Also with many of the new  funding targets based on social medial aspects  I thought it would have been in the clubs best interests to drip feed us a few sprats !!!   .... Come on Steven Downs .... give us something to talk about ... or we will probably do our usual and make something up!!

31 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Indeed!!!  .... here we go again!!  The silence is deafening!!! 

We rely on the newsfeed in the close season to maintain our interest and build anticipation for the new season...... Also with many of the new  funding targets based on social medial aspects  I thought it would have been in the clubs best interests to drip feed us a few sprats !!!   .... Come on Steven Downs .... give us something to talk about ... or we will probably do our usual and make something up!!

You may have seen emails or Tweets but the club web site is in the process of being rebuilt over the next three days, so SD might be tied up with this.

On the other hand he isn't signing the players...................................

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived