M.O.M. Rovers V Leigh (8's)

Steve Slater

This is why I don't like MOM. Some weeks you think "meh" and today it would be just plain wrong to single anyone out.

Hardman was a rock and a leader, Robinson ran it in hard, MIsi made so much ground & penalties won, Hardcastle was in everything, Davies put his body on the line, Thacks & Wildie both grabbed vital tries and buzzed around and kicked well.

The other seven played in the pack, down the middle and they just stood around and did nowt for 80 minutes**.

I thought Toronto was a special effort and it was, but even though Leigh were leaden, for sheer guts and effort, this tops that.

** Just kidding. You never know with the world wide interweb who gets what.

1 hour ago, marklaspalmas said:

This is why I don't like MOM. Some weeks you think "meh" and today it would be just plain wrong to single anyone out.

Hardman was a rock and a leader, Robinson ran it in hard, MIsi made so much ground & penalties won, Hardcastle was in everything, Davies put his body on the line, Thacks & Wildie both grabbed vital tries and buzzed around and kicked well.

The other seven played in the pack, down the middle and they just stood around and did nowt for 80 minutes**.

I thought Toronto was a special effort and it was, but even though Leigh were leaden, for sheer guts and effort, this tops that.

** Just kidding. You never know with the world wide interweb who gets what.

I’ve spoken to a few who went to Toronto and they’ve all said the same Mark 

Im Fev and im proud

Archived