NRL Women's League - kicks off Saturday 8 Sept.

I'm guessing so, judging by the Ch9 and Fox logos used. I've gone over my monthly Peak period data limit so I'm operating on 128kbps. At that speed, the Foxtel TV guide takes a week and a half to load - they write it out on a thin slice of potato then tie it to the pigeon who flies to the nearest town with electricity where they fax it to Fox Media Dept.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:49 PM, Futtocks said:

Are they being televised?

Now it's official:

Draw and Broadcasting

The women's competition will be played during the men's final series and act as double headers with venues and times to be confirmed each Sunday afternoon.

Round 1 fixtures were decided on September 2 with the Warriors taking on the Roosters at ANZ Stadium prior to the Warriors-Panthers NRL clash, while Brisbane will host St George Illawarra at Suncorp Stadium before the men's sudden-death clash.

Each team will play each other once over three weeks before the top two sides progress to the grand final – played on September 30 at ANZ Stadium prior to the men's NRL grand final.

All games throughout the competition will be telecasted live on Channel Nine, Fox Sports and the NRL Live Pass app.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/03/what-you-need-to-know-nrl-holden-womens-premiership/

I didn't even know "telecasted" was a word. What if I play a tune on my Telecaster? Would that song be Telecasted?

22 hours ago, Copa said:

It’s been an enjoyable first half 

I thought it fell away a bit in the second. I liked the 30-minute halves. I remember when reserves used to be 70 minutes.

Chelsea Baker scores after 3 minutes in the Broncos game.

Sekka Narf:

32min: Arakua try for Bronx. Baker converts.  24 - 4

Her name on her back is Arakua, on the team list it's Araku and the commentators keep calling her Aruka. Maybe they should just use her first name, Ngatokotoru

Archived