Batley Bulldogs

RogerT

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So have I got this right?...Ainy, Chandler retiring.

Rowey to Newcastle.

Davey, confirmed to Eagles, no certain word from us or them regarding Crookes, Walker, Farrell.

Day, Harrison to Fev.

What of Hemingway, Cowling, Bravo, Brev (I know, Kev'll twist his arm on the golf course!!), Sowerby,

Holland? Would appear that signing young Walker squeezes Cowling. 5 forwards have gone, only 2 in so far.

That needs addressing.

Phil just go to my first posting on this thread that's where I post those who sign on, it is locked so only I can alter it.

Holland for the time being as got a business up and running and concentrating on that instead of rugby.

Hemingway and Cowling are staying with us.

Bretherton uncertain about.

Bravo I think will be finished through injury.

The rest you are spot on with.

Cheers Roger.

14 hours ago, ernieone said:

Cowling has gone, Bravo and Hemingway are hanging in and hoping to carry on playing

where has Cowling gone  ,he must be one of the best tacklers in the championship.                 

5 minutes ago, phildog said:

No mention anywhere from us or any other club on Cowling...no news from Eagles on those supposedly going there either!

6 minutes ago, phildog said:

No mention anywhere from us or any other club on Cowling...no news from Eagles on those supposedly going there either!

All will be revealed,that Mark Aston what a tease ? 

On 10/5/2018 at 7:29 PM, graham fisher said:

All will be revealed,that Mark Aston what a tease ? 

Saturday is the start in that Eagles will announce the first signing. If we have 10 already heaven knows why they have to drip feed. You may be right with tease but some fans think it’s the mushroom syndrome.

I believe that the meeting of clubs with the RFL today will finalise the amount of money that each will receive for next season. Only then will sensible clubs actually be able to set an accurate budget.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Only then will sensible clubs actually be able to set an accurate budget.

are there any sensible clubs?....looks like everyone has signed new players

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

2 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Any news/rumours of the outcome?

I haven't heard anything so far.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

8 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I haven't heard anything so far.

Me neither but nobody tells me owt...

I'm a terrible gossip ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived