Batley Bulldogs

RogerT

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Does this mean that the Boxing Day match will be £20 on the gate?

What are the concession prices?

£15 on the day for concessions or £13.20 online prior to the day. That’s normal games, not sure about Boxing Day. 

20£ admittance seems a bit greedy but shared gate and agreed prior. Clubs short of readies this time of year but could be an expensive time for local families

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

52 minutes ago, phildog said:

Soam I right in thinking that old codgers is now £15 on the gate?

yes £15 concessions on the gate ( up 25% )...£13.20p online....if bought before the day.....you'll need a smart phone or printer if you buy online.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Times are hard for everyone, whether concessions or not. It will be interesting to see what effect, if any, this has on the Boxing Day gate.

More importantly will be the impact that prices at some grounds (Odsal is £25 I believe) will have upon away supporters.

This is not a criticism; I do understand the pressures upon all clubs, but money in the North gets tighter every season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Times are hard for everyone, whether concessions or not. It will be interesting to see what effect, if any, this has on the Boxing Day gate.

More importantly will be the impact that prices at some grounds (Odsal is £25 I believe) will have upon away supporters.

This is not a criticism; I do understand the pressures upon all clubs, but money in the North gets tighter every season.

Is this real or just supposition? I see bigger and better cars on the road everyone has a flash phone etc. Is it down to what people want to spend their money on?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 12/6/2018 at 6:04 PM, 9' oller said:

20£ admittance seems a bit greedy but shared gate and agreed prior. Clubs short of readies this time of year but could be an expensive time for local families

I expect every pre season game to be high quality this year the first time in a long time hopefully everyone turns up to celebrate the memory of Roy Powell and give respect to the man who will of passed away 20 years this time... the day after the game 

Just wait till you've offspring to cater for Tom!

We wing it back from filey every year on 26th! Think I've only missed 2 boxing day games in 28yrs. Man flu it's lethal

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

The tall and the short video threw up a spanner or 2, Danny Bravo still with us, will he get fit, Danny Cowling likewise? Still wondering what'll happen with number 10. Nice to see some of the 'trialists' getting in there and being full parts of the team.

6"7 must be tallest player we've had.

Think jon Grayson was about 6"6

• 2 weeks later...

Just reading the Cas/Fev match report, notice Macauley Hallett in Fev team, Thought he was going to be great for us, falls out, goes to Rams, falls out, Feb fans don't get too attached!!

You can be billy slater or cameron Smith but if you've an attitude deficiency or don't buy into team dynamics or coaches system your on borrowed time.

Body language of a player speaks volumes 

Archived