NCL Division 2

Main pitch is near Dewsbury hospital. Not walkable to facilities. Second useable Taylor street council pitch is down road from batley bulldogs which could be an option.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

25 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Main pitch is near Dewsbury hospital. Not walkable to facilities. Second useable Taylor street council pitch is down road from batley bulldogs which could be an option.

Ah fair enough - I thought they already did play at the Taylor St pitch but yeah that definitely seems better if they have applied for NCL. 

In regards to Leigh east wasn't that because blackbrook got a double relegation from division 1?? 

I don't think 3 up 3 down is a good idea especially when you only have 12 teams in the league. 2 up 2 down would be better, but then would you still have playoffs? Champions promoted and then 2/5 battle it out for the next spot? 

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:23 AM, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Don't they play on the pitch near Mount Pleasant? If so it's literally a 3 minute walk. 

Never last time we played them but that was 3 or 4 seasons ago.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:52 PM, thepimp007 said:

To be fair if East Hull still use same facilities always been a pain getting back to the club there too

East Hull aren't playing from the same ground they did the last time they where in the NCL, the one I went to last season is a tidy ground and I believe they have or about to apply to have a small bar. 

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

21 hours ago, Marauder said:

East Hull aren't playing from the same ground they did the last time they where in the NCL, the one I went to last season is a tidy ground and I believe they have or about to apply to have a small bar. 

Ah right thanks for that. The ground they used to play from was decent they could have easily had bar facilities there but im guessing they weren't allowed. We had a good rivalry with them, when we got promoted to premier league we played them at our place first game and won 20-12. We then got a hiding on the return fixture and by the time we trundled to the club they already had the video playing. There was an interim summer league after the season Lee Radford had just retired and promised them a few games so he played stand off, we were losing 30-0 at half time then come out and beat them 36-30 at full time. Needless to say there was no video in the club that time haha

On 9/5/2018 at 10:26 AM, beefy1 said:

These criteria get relaxed more every year.

20 minute walk to the pitch at Batley Boys.

NCL were happy when they visited even took the walk which I’m sure he enjoyed... it’s only like drig but it’s not what matter is it.. 

Archived