Waiting for announcements

JM2010

There is lots of speculation, leaked information, quotes and ideas being talked about on this forum. I understand that this is what this forum is for and I enjoy getting involved in the debates but I would like to hear some official announcements from the RFL on some aspects of the game.

What is the league structure from next year?

Who will England play mid season instead of the kiwis?

Which new teams will be entering league 1 in the next couple of seasons?

Is reserve grade definitely back next year?

How will funds be distributed in the Championship?

It's good that people are talking about these issues but let's be able to discuss what's definitely going to happen rather than what may or may not be happening.

We'll probably all still moan but at least we know what we're moaning about

1 hour ago, JM2010 said:

There is lots of speculation, leaked information, quotes and ideas being talked about on this forum. I understand that this is what this forum is for and I enjoy getting involved in the debates but I would like to hear some official announcements from the RFL on some aspects of the game.

What is the league structure from next year?

Who will England play mid season instead of the kiwis?

Which new teams will be entering league 1 in the next couple of seasons?

Is reserve grade definitely back next year?

How will funds be distributed in the Championship?

It's good that people are talking about these issues but let's be able to discuss what's definitely going to happen rather than what may or may not be happening.

We'll probably all still moan but at least we know what we're moaning about

If you're expecting the RFL to make decisions and announcements I hope you aren't holding your breath, they still haven't decided under what rules this season's competitions are playing to achieve!

Archived