9 Sept: Qualifiers: Widnes Vikings v Leeds Rhinos KO 3pm

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/18 at 14:00

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Leeds will just edge this one, 2 teams desperately low on confidence so it could be interesting.

For those of you who like a punt there seems to be a c**k up on William Hill, for Leeds to win WH are offering odds of 1/4 with Widnes at 11/4. However on the Handicap they're offering Leeds +10 at 5/6 and Widnes -10 at Evs!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Taxi4stevesmith said:

Why incase they stay up they can bring 100 to you're shambles of a tip.

yes exactly that, well done. ?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

2 hours ago, Rooboy said:

Think Leeds will just edge this one, 2 teams desperately low on confidence so it could be interesting.

For those of you who like a punt there seems to be a c**k up on William Hill, for Leeds to win WH are offering odds of 1/4 with Widnes at 11/4. However on the Handicap they're offering Leeds +10 at 5/6 and Widnes -10 at Evs!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be really stupid here but does that mean that if you place money on Leeds to win so long as they dont lose by more than 9 then you've won if you are betting with the handicap?

"At times to be silent is to lie. You will win because you have enough brute force. But you will not convince. For to convince you need to persuade. And in order to persuade you would need what you lack: Reason and Right."

8 hours ago, Rooboy said:

they've changed it now so it's Widnes +10 EVS and Leeds - 10 at 5/6

How does Hauraki keep getting contracts? All I can think of when I hear his name is a disastrous 15 minute spell in the 2011 play off semi when he nearly cost us one of our greatest ever victories. He never played for Leeds again and from what I've seen hasn't really improved.

I for one am terrified by this game. Widnes, with the passion of GOAT Cummins behind them and unburdened from the pressure of expectation could come out quickly and put a petrified Leeds to the sword.

5 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Leeds must be bricking it at the prospect of facing Leuluai, Hauraki et al.

Throw in Cummins cunning plan and the result is inevitable.

Leeds will win.

If Macgraff Leuluai puts 'Rugby Player' on his tax returns he should be done for fraud - how the hell he keeps getting a contract is beyond me. Too small, too slow, no rugby skills and can't control the bit of aggression he has. The worst of a bad bunch we have at the club at present, but Cummins still picks him !!

1 hour ago, Industria ditat said:

If Macgraff Leuluai puts 'Rugby Player' on his tax returns he should be done for fraud - how the hell he keeps getting a contract is beyond me. Too small, too slow, no rugby skills and can't control the bit of aggression he has. The worst of a bad bunch we have at the club at present, but Cummins still picks him !!

Yep, eight seasons is it. I wept recently when I read he was about to make his 150th appearance. Partly because he shouldn't have got past two but mainly because I had had the misfortune to witness most of them.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

6 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Yep, eight seasons is it. I wept recently when I read he was about to make his 150th appearance. Partly because he shouldn't have got past two but mainly because I had had the misfortune to witness most of them.

I feel your pain mate. Really hope you win on Sunday but I know what you'll say, summat involving chances, Hell and snowballs.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On September 6, 2018 at 6:18 PM, M j M said:

How does Hauraki keep getting contracts? All I can think of when I hear his name is a disastrous 15 minute spell in the 2011 play off semi when he nearly cost us one of our greatest ever victories. He never played for Leeds again and from what I've seen hasn't really improved.

I for one am terrified by this game. Widnes, with the passion of GOAT Cummins behind them and unburdened from the pressure of expectation could come out quickly and put a petrified Leeds to the sword.

Me too . How on earth have we sunk to this ? 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

11 hours ago, Taxi4stevesmith said:

You really hope Widnes win? Why so you can travel over on a Thursday night or because you can't beat Leeds?

Eh?, relax mate, stop being so sensitive.

Jill Halfpenny Fan is a nice bloke and a good friend and his team Widnes, like my lot, are doing it tough at the moment, that's why.

And just for your info, Hull FC beat Leeds last time out.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Forever Trinity said:

No idea who will win this whatever you think both teams from SL perspective are the worst on league form latterly in the season, Widnes must win or they are done for Ledds if they lose will be in the mire an interesting game to say the least. A lot at stake is an under statement!

And I bet you're happy not to be involved!  ?

Widnes - Cheshire's Original Glamour Club.

Archived