9 Sept: Qualifiers: Widnes Vikings v Leeds Rhinos KO 3pm

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/18 at 14:00

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Charlie RL said:

Well I am pleased Leeds won. Hope they build on this if Salford are understrength next week.

As an aside a bloke in the park just told me a strong rumour Betts a possible defence coach at a Union club.

That’s what he was doing at Gloucester before the move to Widnes

1 hour ago, M j M said:

I don't think I've been as tense as that since the last ten minutes of the 2015 Grand Final. Listening to radio Leeds on an intermittent signal didn't help my blood pressure.

Feel sorry for Widnes and Franny Cummins but Leeds really really couldn't afford to lose that one.

Yes a different kind of tension to the big games we've had .its excruciating 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Hard game to watch, both teams desperate.. not to make mistakes which made it relative easy to defend in that players tried to be careful and precise with their handling. Never really caused any doubt in opposition minds regards plays and taking different options.

Felt really bad for both teams. Leeds defence was better and ultimately that was the difference.

15 hours ago, The Future is League said:

That wouldn't be the only time in this format that Leeds appeared to have the ref in their pockets according to some, but the refs overall do a good job and deserve our full support

Watch the HKR game back and see if you think Thaler (think it was him) was in our pocket. Gifted Rovers two tries.

Archived