8 Sept: Qualifiers: Salford Red Devils v Toronto Wolfpack KO 3.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Toronto Wolfpack
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/18 at 14:00

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

too much too soon maybe for twp , not going in to sl would most likely be a benefit to them at this point of development 

????  ....  All they have to do is finish 5th. They are then in with a shout no matter who finishes 4th. With Widnes collapsing they have an eve. better shout.

As for Salford, they have been inept up to the qualifiers and thanks to a quick fix short term Australian they can try again.

Just how are cash strapped Championship clubs, who themselves have no reserves, able to compete. The RFL make a joke of of the transfer system.

2 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

????  ....  All they have to do is finish 5th. They are then in with a shout no matter who finishes 4th. With Widnes collapsing they have an eve. better shout.

As for Salford, they have been inept up to the qualifiers and thanks to a quick fix short term Australian they can try again.

Just how are cash strapped Championship clubs, who themselves have no reserves, able to compete. The RFL make a joke of of the transfer system.

A quick fix, short term Australian that no one else wanted!

48 minutes ago, redjonn said:

I guess thats more or less game over. Salford finding it too easy. Can't see anyway back.

Although I've had enough listening to the prattling of commentators, do they never stop prattling on. Sound switched off now.

well you don't know much then - chuckle... game on again

22 minutes ago, redsi42 said:

I think Salford and all the other underperforming clubs should call it a day so the more successful clubs can have a bigger share of the pot.  Maybe one league of 8.

Way to miss the point.  You can compete at a decent level and be a sustainable club.

Being garbage (Widnes) to very poor (Salford) for 23 rounds and suddenly investing in players

makes a mockery of the competition and brings it into disrepute. 

TWP back to 13, as Chase Stanley returns to the field.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived