Batley v Rochdale

RogerT

18 hours ago, Bi11 said:

Gates such as we had on Sunday are not conducive to keeping players or attracting new ones.  The BOD and those of you that work hard behind the scenes for the club deserve better.  I hope we see quite a few more faces at the Eagles game.

Can’t see Sheffield bringing many more than what Rochdale so it looks like you’ll have to rely on home support and maybe a few floaters,see what coolies doing?

39 minutes ago, fredm said:

What was the official attendance on Sunday?

616 in League Express.  How official that is I'm not sure. Personally I thought there were less there. But who am I??

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:49 PM, Bi11 said:

Gates such as we had on Sunday are not conducive to keeping players or attracting new ones.  The BOD and those of you that work hard behind the scenes for the club deserve better.  I hope we see quite a few more faces at the Eagles game.

Sheffield Eagles attract new players.....and they don't get crowds....

your preaching to the converted on the forum..... only a couple of hundred will read your plea....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived