BISSA SIGNING ALERT Louis Le Bulldog 2019

BISSA...

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

16 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

As we've signed him I better start spelling his name right!

Is your French as good as your English PM?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

8 hours ago, Eric Bristow said:

A good signing, he's very promising. However, I hope we haven't put all of our eggs in one basket with this. He's gone missing in the majority of games I've seen him play in. Barrow away looks to have been an impressive exception, though.

Wow I’m impressed with his work rate and how he plays to the line against Swinton & dewsbury he hit brad day with two wonderful passes I haven’t seen walker or brambani do in three seasons at Batley and no offence to both 

1 hour ago, Keep The Faith said:

Wow I’m impressed with his work rate and how he plays to the line against Swinton & dewsbury he hit brad day with two wonderful passes I haven’t seen walker or brambani do in three seasons at Batley and no offence to both 

Oh, don't get me wrong. I think he has potential and is a good signing. However, in the majority of games I've seen him play in he hasn't really stood out (in my opinion). What I'm trying to say is that the two passes you highlight and one good game against Barrow doesn't warrant us putting all our financial eggs in one basket. I really hope that's not the case. 

Yes I agree a good signing for sure  he’s impressed me but he’s a way off the finished article 

He was good at Barrow but threw a few stray passes and made some mistakes but he was involved in a lot of good things 

But I hope he isn’t the last signing we get excited about !!

1 hour ago, DOGFATHER said:

Jouffret times a pass and commits the defensive line as well as anyone I have seen. I hope we can get a couple of tackle busting runners playing off him next season to get the best out of him. 

I'm also interested to see how Galbraith links up with him. 

Correct also the wingers and Scotty at full back he could set up some wonderful tries 

1 minute ago, Keep The Faith said:

Correct also the wingers and Scotty at full back he could set up some wonderful tries 

All you need is the ball.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I see in the press it says we have a winger signed?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 minutes ago, redditchbulldog said:

i think they mean Tomlinson the way i read it

Oh poop. Whilst he can play winger I hoped he get his own spot in the team.

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

There is another winger that's to be announced, probably heavily reliant on bissa again

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

50 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

There is another winger that's to be announced, probably heavily reliant on bissa again

Oh now then there's a really slow winger in the the touch rugby team and he's cheap too !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BISSA have supported the club in signing Louis and will also be contributing during the season for Louis who in most supporter's opinions is a class player. BISSA have got this covered but the club may need help during the season if some of the new players struggle to live up to expectations ( I personally think for the club have signed the best players available within the club's budget) or we have a injury crisis similar to last year and the club need to sign/loan players to aleviate the situation it would be good for BISSA to have the finance to help the club.

BISSA on Friday are having there AGM at 7pm were registered members can hear how the committee are doing (new members can join and attend the meeting by committing to a monthly or one off payment). Then at approx 7-45 there will be a social evening which John Millar will be hosting, Matt Diskin will be sharinng his expectations for the new season and answering supporters questions, their will be a quiz prepared by John Virr. Admission to the social evening is £5 which includes pie and peas or vegetarian option which will be prepared by the same caterers as last year.

At the moment the take up is slow last year approximately 60 attended, to help with the caterers planning the food can supporter's let us know if they are attending by replying to this message, send a private message, book through a committee member, myself and Janet Virr will also be attending the Breakfast Club Tuesday when I will be launching The BISSA bottle. If you have not booked before Friday please still turn up and we will do our best to accommodate you.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Archived