The Dewsbury Faithful

coolie

Anyone that asn’t donated to Dewsbury Faithful and wish to do so Graham & myself will be in the Bailey bar from 2pm till about 2-45 then in Royal suite after game till about 5-30. As Graham is in a box for the game Graham will be available to take donations in the North stand and I will be available in the southstand for donations in my usual place on the south stand for the duration of the game. Don’t forget if you can’t afford £20 any donation will be very much appreciated. Thank you to all them that have already made a donation. #UTR

Update we've reached the halfway point

On covering jode sherriff sponsorship & the kicking tee

Another 15 people's donations and our goal has been reached thank you

6 hours ago, coolie said:

Anyone that asn’t donated to Dewsbury Faithful and wish to do so Graham & myself will be in the Bailey bar from 2pm till about 2-45 then in Royal suite after game till about 5-30. As Graham is in a box for the game Graham will be available to take donations in the North stand and I will be available in the southstand for donations in my usual place on the south stand for the duration of the game. Don’t forget if you can’t afford £20 any donation will be very much appreciated. Thank you to all them that have already made a donation. #UTR

Update we've reached the halfway point

On covering jode sherriff sponsorship & the kicking tee

Another 15 people's donations and our goal has been reached thank you

Seems very quiet 

Perhaps all those who supported an increase in the gate price could stick a few Bob in?

You'll need as much brass as you can get if your going to sign the two Batley cast offs! ? 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

35 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Perhaps all those who supported an increase in the gate price could stick a few Bob in?

You'll need as much brass as you can get if your going to sign the two Batley cast offs! ? 

Hope it's Walker and Brev's - we need some experience to look after our greenhorns Sykes, Knowles, Spicer and Morton.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

14 hours ago, grumpyoldram said:

Hope it's Walker and Brev's - we need some experience to look after our greenhorns Sykes, Knowles, Spicer and Morton.

How old do you think Morton is GOR?

(Clue: DOB 31/10/90)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

54 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

How old do you think Morton is GOR?

(Clue: DOB 31/10/90)

I'll guess 32

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

6 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'll guess 32

Hey, for you that is pretty good PM. You will get a sticky star next time Coolie sees you.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Disgusting language for a Sunday ?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

A massive thank you for all the Dewsbury Faithful donations thank you goes to the following Richard Waddington, Melanie Moore, Micheal Simpson, Steve Norman, Jean Moffatt, John Belfield, Chris Belfield, Andy Teanby, Bob Robinson, Anthony Allen, Mark Minshall, Shaun Naylor, Richard Phillips, Michelle Phillips, big thank you from myself and Graham Fisher UTR so the total to date is £575 bloody well done folks.. Only £25 short to sponsor the kicking tee & jode sherriff :)

More personal thank you's to fans who have already donated, Zaria Delaney, Ady Marsh, Peter Marsden, Alf King, Dean Mountain, Richard Benson, Steven Benson, Chris Sykes, Andy Miles.. Thank you all for your valuable support and appreciate everyone's contribution's thank you

22 hours ago, coolie said:

A massive thank you for all the Dewsbury Faithful donations thank you goes to the following Richard Waddington, Melanie Moore, Micheal Simpson, Steve Norman, Jean Moffatt, John Belfield, Chris Belfield, Andy Teanby, Bob Robinson, Anthony Allen, Mark Minshall, Shaun Naylor, Richard Phillips, Michelle Phillips, big thank you from myself and Graham Fisher UTR so the total to date is £575 bloody well done folks.. Only £25 short to sponsor the kicking tee & jode sherriff :)

Coolie - sorry to be late - but happy to donate the final £25. I won't be able to get to the ground for the last home game v Leigh (- holiday) but could drop off an envelope with contribution at the reception this Friday. Alternatively I'll be at the Rochdale away game.

and a "well done" for a good initiative for the 2nd year running

1 hour ago, XIII Ram said:

Coolie - sorry to be late - but happy to donate the final £25. I won't be able to get to the ground for the last home game v Leigh (- holiday) but could drop off an envelope with contribution at the reception this Friday. Alternatively I'll be at the Rochdale away game.

and a "well done" for a good initiative for the 2nd year running

Thank you mate and it's very much appreciated is your kind offer. 

At the amber ribbon meeting tonight 

This happened :)

Big thank you & special thanks to Richard Grayson for getting us over the line tonight, The Dewsbury Faithful are up and running for the 2019 season thanks :)

We're still taking donations for the Faithful and any excess myself and Graham Fisher will be asking you all for ideas for the rest of the money after securing the kicking tee sponsorship and jode sherriff sponsorship. 

Just give what you can, and if you drop it in the office I'll collect it from there

Thank you

On 9/10/2018 at 10:15 PM, coolie said:

Thank you mate and it's very much appreciated is your kind offer. 

At the amber ribbon meeting tonight 

This happened :)

Big thank you & special thanks to Richard Grayson for getting us over the line tonight, The Dewsbury Faithful are up and running for the 2019 season thanks :)

We're still taking donations for the Faithful and any excess myself and Graham Fisher will be asking you all for ideas for the rest of the money after securing the kicking tee sponsorship and jode sherriff sponsorship. 

Just give what you can, and if you drop it in the office I'll collect it from there

Thank you

Been really busy over the last few weeks, will pop into the Bailey's Bar before the Leigh game to give my £20 contribution to you or Graham. Well done to all concerned in the collection.

• 2 weeks later...

This week's roll of honour for the Dewsbury Faithful donations are Liz Sharpe, David Leyton, Chris Hirst, Roger Ram & Mam, Bev Roome, Ian Price, Matthew Smith & finally AndyRam thank you one and all for your generous donations :)

Archived