Gerbil RIP

Brummie Hornet

Just heard the sad news that Dave "Gerbil" Cryer has passed away. He was a true Hornet who had a zest for life and someone who I spent many a happy entertaining hour with. I will never forget some of our Wembley weekends or the Hull weekends we shared. 

The thoughts of all the Birmingham Hornets are with Pat and everyone in the family

I'll second that. He was a true Hornet through and through. Had many a great time with him not just at home but at away matches as well. And who can forget his Father Christmas stints at the kids Xmas parties. R.I.P. pal. Our deepest sympathy goes to Pat and the rest of the family.Will have to find out the funeral arrangements so that me and Sue can travel up from Cornwall.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

The funeral will take place at Radcliffe crematorium on Wednesday 19th at 11 30 followed by a celebration of his life at Buchanan social club ransbottom..

Family flowers only and any donations to Reverse Rett UK.

Thanks again and I love to see some of his and mine old Hornet's mates.

Mark

Archived