NFL season 2018/19

On 9/13/2018 at 2:57 AM, MattSantos said:

I'd be surprised. Philly will win the division and the wild card spots will be hard to come by in the NFC. 6 out of Packers, Vikings, Saints, Falcons, Philly, Rams, 49ers, Seahawks and Redskins. 

I like Alex Smith though.

Yeah, it’ll be a tough road to the playoffs, but with an improved defense and running game, I think the Redskins now stand a chance.

My week 2 predictions:

Falcons 21-17 Panthers

Bills 7-20 Chargers

Packers 13-24 Vikings

Saints 28-10 Browns

Jets 24-21 Dolphins

Steelers 28-24 Chiefs

Buccaneers 17-28 Eagles

Titans 21-14 Texans

Redskins 24-10 Colts

Rams 31-13 Cardinals

49ers 21-17 Lions

Broncos 24-7 Raiders

Jaguars 24-20 Patriots

Cowboys 16-13 Giants

Bears 28-20 Seahawks 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns Vs Jets.  

Is it finally time for the Browns to win a game?  Will the Jets yet again disappoint?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Free beer if the Browns win... 

Both teams so far look like neither want to win...

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

After victory in Arizona in week 1,  I hailed the return of the Redskins ground game and a resurgent defence - even spoke of playoff hopes.

Come week 2 and the Colts march through the D to claim touchdowns on each of their three redzone trips.  Add to that a handful of yards from the Washington RBs and an offensive line that is starting to look pretty banged up.

Can anyone give reasons to be cheerful against Rodgers and the Packers in week 3?

I get the feeling in the tough NFC conference that these two teams could be pushing for a wildcard.  

If Washington are going to make postseason play then this feels already like a critical game already.

Good result for Washington.  Green Bay unlucky with a few calls but can’t rely on Rogers to always produce the magic last minute.

Im starting to get excited about Miami’s chance of making the play offs, Big game this week.

I went to Miami to last year and just after booking Ryan Tannerhill gets injured. So we’ve just booked San Francisco to see my wife’s team. Next year I’m thinking New England.

9 hours ago, redsi42 said:

Good result for Washington.  Green Bay unlucky with a few calls but can’t rely on Rogers to always produce the magic last minute.

Im starting to get excited about Miami’s chance of making the play offs, Big game this week.

I went to Miami to last year and just after booking Ryan Tannerhill gets injured. So we’ve just booked San Francisco to see my wife’s team. Next year I’m thinking New England.

Yes, first big test of the Dolphins playoff credentials on the road at Foxboro.

It’s probably an even bigger game for the Patriots as they surely can’t afford to fall so far behind a divisional rival even at this early stage.

Hoping Sky show the Miami at New England game at 6pm and the New Orleans Saints vs New York Giants matchup at 9.25pm.

I hope sky don’t show the game I got game pass this year and don’t want the game blacked out.

Jimmy Garoppalo confirmed out for the season so that’s another Qb I won’t get to see and the 49’s season is probably over before it began.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FINS! Obviously enjoying our run so far, but been following em for many years and know we are only a defeat away from a collapse, so aint gonna get carried away!

Archived