RFL EGM this friday

22 hours ago, del capo said:

The grass roots game are being asked to vote on this very important EGM   at RFL. Please make sure they take on board your views . You are the most important part of this game..

Which issue ?

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

All seven Community reps will have  received full details of the RFL/SLE proposals for restructure of the professional game and financing throughout the game, for the remaining SKY contract and beyond . NCL management  as Tier 4 discussed the issues last night.  No doubt BARLA, Colleges,Youth and Junior Leagues etc will have done the same. The Community Board meets on thursday , the EGM is for friday. The voting system is not straightforward but the Community votes could well make the difference. 

The Community reps are all democratically accountable to their members and I'm sure will share info if you ask yours...

The Trade papers have also covered significant aspects of the joint proposals this week

Not true Marauder.

All the Council members representing the Community game are there by virtue of their members approval and are certainly not  just  RFL nominees. The 7;

Damien Clayton for the Forces who helped break down the RFU apartheid and opened up our game to all. Halifax born and bred.

Pat Crawshaw  for the Students , current RFL  vice-president ( first from the grassroots ) who also carries the sword for the Women and Girls

Stuart Sheard from the Yorkshire Heartlands looking after Tier 5. He should need no introduction as Chair of Yorkshire summer season

Trevor Hunt from Tier 4 ,  the  incumbent chairman of NCL  ( and still Affiliate and not full member of RFL )

Jan Robinson from the North East as Youth and Junior. Probably has the best growth figures in the entire  game .

Neil Ashton a Wigan schoolteacher looking after what was  once called ESRL and main organiser for Champion Schools

And Sue Taylor  the Chair of Barla and  also from the  Pennine League

That lot Marauder are  far from pawns.  They lead their part of the game and certainly not as RFL appointees.I think you will agree that they know  more about the needs of our game than any individual Chairman /owner. Support and give feed back. Trevor at Tier 4 for instance now has  a mandate.

The  Community  reps could on friday well caste the  votes that help stop  the rest of them pressing the nuclear button........

On 9/11/2018 at 7:36 PM, del capo said:

Not true Marauder.

All the Council members representing the Community game are there by virtue of their members approval and are certainly not  just  RFL nominees. The 7;

Damien Clayton for the Forces who helped break down the RFU apartheid and opened up our game to all. Halifax born and bred.

Pat Crawshaw  for the Students , current RFL  vice-president ( first from the grassroots ) who also carries the sword for the Women and Girls

Stuart Sheard from the Yorkshire Heartlands looking after Tier 5. He should need no introduction as Chair of Yorkshire summer season

Trevor Hunt from Tier 4 ,  the  incumbent chairman of NCL  ( and still Affiliate and not full member of RFL )

Jan Robinson from the North East as Youth and Junior. Probably has the best growth figures in the entire  game .

Neil Ashton a Wigan schoolteacher looking after what was  once called ESRL and main organiser for Champion Schools

And Sue Taylor  the Chair of Barla and  also from the  Pennine League

That lot Marauder are  far from pawns.  They lead their part of the game and certainly not as RFL appointees.I think you will agree that they know  more about the needs of our game than any individual Chairman /owner. Support and give feed back. Trevor at Tier 4 for instance now has  a mandate.

The  Community  reps could on friday well caste the  votes that help stop  the rest of them pressing the nuclear button........

Stuart from the heartlands, I always thought he was from Rotherham ?

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

5 hours ago, Marauder said:

I can't see it happening and I'll agree that greed is about to put rugby league in a very dark place aided by the pied piper.

I agree.  They're lovin' it lovin' it lovin' it, they're lovin' it like this.

Archived