Emerging Nations WC - live streaming

Number 16

2 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

The RLIF has today announced that all 33 games will be live streamed on Bar TV Sports. Not a bad call as they're pretty good. 

Bar TV are an account worth adding to your YouTube list anyway, but this is excellent news!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

Its on youtube excellent!!

Even outside the Emerging Nations WC, they show tons of Rugby League every week, both live and on catch-up. Add them to your subscriptions forthwith!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Even outside the Emerging Nations WC, they show tons of Rugby League every week, both live and on catch-up. Add them to your subscriptions forthwith!

I am very excited about this found essentially a new rugby league channel i can watch on my big screen.

With most hdmi sticks having youtube this actually better than previous world cup coverage for showing the game to new markets.

I.e. I expect the rocktagon in budapest to be showing all the Hungary games.

20 minutes ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

I am very excited about this found essentially a new rugby league channel i can watch on my big screen.

With most hdmi sticks having youtube this actually better than previous world cup coverage for showing the game to new markets.

I.e. I expect the rocktagon in budapest to be showing all the Hungary games.

The picture quality's usually better than SD television (like Freesports), too. Now let's see what the presenters, commentators and pundits are like.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

https://www.rlenwc.com/2018/09/12/emerging-nations-world-championship-to-be-live-streamed-globally/

Through a partnership between the Rugby League International Federation (RLIF) and BarTV Sports, live streaming of the tournament’s 33 matches from 1 October 2018 to 13 October 2018 will bring the Sydney-based event into the homes of rugby league fans worldwide, and to new audiences in the participating countries.

The free live stream will feature multi-camera coverage of almost every match, commentary of all matches, and post-match interviews with players, coaches and other officials.

Just now, Copa said:

The free live stream will feature multi-camera coverage of almost every match, commentary of all matches, and post-match interviews with players, coaches and other officials.

Looks like they are investing a few quid in making this look professional. Even more good news!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, MEXICO WILL PAY said:

Will there be any non Australians playing in this competition?

Yes, but that same criticism can be pointed at the main world cup.

Perhaps that's a decent thread looking at the squads and the domestics included.

Hong Kong and Japan are including domestic league players because I have seen the squads.

The lower tier nations are working on low to zero budgets so a Poland knows the value of getting a team into a major tournament even if cant cover airfare to Australia.

Japan

Kazuki Fukushige – Sydney University...
Lachlan Grieve – Kansai Kaminari
Amane Konishi – South Ikebukuro Rabbitohs
Yuki Mochizuki – Sydney University
Itaru Matsuo – Marybrough Brothes
Enemarki Shibasaki – Townsville Black Hawks
Gehamat Shibasaki – Brisbane Broncos
Kenshi Tsutsui – Tokyo-Shinjuku Giants
Sean Gabites – Tokyo-Shinjuku Giants
Taou Sugano – Tokyo-Shinjuku Giants
Gorka Gerediaga Etxaburu – Tokyo 13 Warriors