Hornets

moorside roughyed

Hornets voted what Warrington wanted

we have wenhaveciidea what Oldham voted as for last 3 months Oldham rugby have had no voice in press have the RFL still been paying money to Oldham rugby over last 3 months 

why has Oldham rugby ceased trading with local press 

I dont get why lack of info from a private company getting money from there pay master cos company is not trading due to CEO does it all 

There was never going to be unity of voting en masse from League 1 and the Championship to reject the SL proposals imo. I think there was a lot of smoke and mirrors thrown about for the good of the game etc,stick together etc etc with no plan of what was going to happen had the proposals been rejected from the "advisory group" Bradford,Batley,Fev chairmen.

If the figures bandied about from the meeting about loss of money to the champ/league one after 2021 are correct,( let's be right no one knows what the next TV deal will be) then the club's who voted for hopefully had some watertight deal nailed on that funding across all divisions will remain post 2021 for all clubs.Champ and League 1 clubs now need to get their Arris into gear and earn some money themselves and not rely wholly on hand outs from SL deals and show they are willing to at least make some  progress forward themselves. Those that just potter on like us will be in grave danger in 3 years if funding is cut,if we don't move forward and embrace change.

Clubs will vote for what is best for their club at the current time, don't be sucked in by all the good of the game stuff. There is no honor amongst thieves as the saying goes, imho there never was a united front,clubs just said what others wanted them to hear. Yes we will vote with you,no we reject these proposals,it's going to kill the game (snigger snigger, actually we need the Sky money so stuff the rest of you I'm alright jack and am voting to accept the structure behind your back)

When it came to the crunch clubs voted for their own individual club benefit not the whole game outside SL.

If clubs voted this way I can't blame them tbh.

Is it the beginning of the end of lower division RL who knows, is there now a united champ/league one? Definitely not, because people want a witch hunt to see which lower league clubs voted for change. See the pretty gruesome post below from a Batley fan I assume (full post in the Hornets forum in the Lifeline thread). Pretty strong stuff if meant.

I ain't arguing with you MR about it btw, what I wrote above is just the way I see it.

Little know it all- No idea what Oldham and the press have to do with anything about RL restructure and voting. There have been reports and news on the club social media and the Oldham Chron website also, all week and regularly all season. They certainly have not ceased trading with the press.

You need to check your info pal, probably edit your post and spell check it too cause it doesn't make a right lot of sense at present. ?

5 hours ago, roughyed34 said:

There was never going to be unity of voting en masse from League 1 and the Championship to reject the SL proposals imo. I think there was a lot of smoke and mirrors thrown about for the good of the game etc,stick together etc etc with no plan of what was going to happen had the proposals been rejected from the "advisory group" Bradford,Batley,Fev chairmen.

If the figures bandied about from the meeting about loss of money to the champ/league one after 2021 are correct,( let's be right no one knows what the next TV deal will be) then the club's who voted for hopefully had some watertight deal nailed on that funding across all divisions will remain post 2021 for all clubs.Champ and League 1 clubs now need to get their Arris into gear and earn some money themselves and not rely wholly on hand outs from SL deals and show they are willing to at least make some  progress forward themselves. Those that just potter on like us will be in grave danger in 3 years if funding is cut,if we don't move forward and embrace change.

Clubs will vote for what is best for their club at the current time, don't be sucked in by all the good of the game stuff. There is no honor amongst thieves as the saying goes, imho there never was a united front,clubs just said what others wanted them to hear. Yes we will vote with you,no we reject these proposals,it's going to kill the game (snigger snigger, actually we need the Sky money so stuff the rest of you I'm alright jack and am voting to accept the structure behind your back)

When it came to the crunch clubs voted for their own individual club benefit not the whole game outside SL.

If clubs voted this way I can't blame them tbh.

Is it the beginning of the end of lower division RL who knows, is there now a united champ/league one? Definitely not, because people want a witch hunt to see which lower league clubs voted for change. See the pretty gruesome post below from a Batley fan I assume (full post in the Hornets forum in the Lifeline thread). Pretty strong stuff if meant.

I ain't arguing with you MR about it btw, what I wrote above is just the way I see it.

Little know it all- No idea what Oldham and the press have to do with anything about RL restructure and voting. There have been reports and news on the club social media and the Oldham Chron website also, all week and regularly all season. They certainly have not ceased trading with the press.

You need to check your info pal, probably edit your post and spell check it too cause it doesn't make a right lot of sense at present. ?

I don't trust leneghan as far as I could throw him.

8 hours ago, Little no it all said:

Hornets voted what Warrington wanted

we have wenhaveciidea what Oldham voted as for last 3 months Oldham rugby have had no voice in press have the RFL still been paying money to Oldham rugby over last 3 months 

why has Oldham rugby ceased trading with local press 

I dont get why lack of info from a private company getting money from there pay master cos company is not trading due to CEO does it all 

Anyone else struggling to read this?

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

10 hours ago, roughyedspud said:

Anyone else struggling to read this?

I believe they are suggesting that as CH was in hospital and that CH does everything, then the club shut 3 months ago without anyone noticing, therefore we shouldn't of voted.  

When 'Little no it all' does finally get a copy of the Chron, they might be surprised...

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

5 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

According to today's  " Rugby League Express " the Oldham club also voted with the Super League Clubs as did Leigh, Sheffield, Coventry, Doncaster, London, Whitehaven and Workington.

Coventry have said they did not vote with the SL clubs.

The vote was secret too, so not sure how LE know?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived