Cup final on Sunday.

spanishknight

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you check the site it also says every other game in the league is being streamed, so I'd be very doubtful ours actually is, more like it's just some site to drive traffic to Bet365.

Glad I haven't just deposited money into a betting account just so I can register to watch the game only to find they aren't  actually showing it.

If anyone fancies streaming it on Facebook live I'd more than happily buy them a ticket to get in though!

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

On 9/17/2018 at 9:08 AM, spanishknight said:

Big game on Sunday, a cup final really we have to get to B.C. and take as many of your friends, neighbours or work mates with you, the club needs you and your noise, lets shout us on to victory, come on the Knights.

At least haven can say they’ve finally been in one then 

15 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Oakes is in the Rovers squad this weekend.

But thankfully Matty marsh isn't , I would like to see Judah back Sunday to cap what has been a fine season for the lad.

Up the title chasing kneets???

59 minutes ago, paul said:

Not a great difference between Judah and Oakes,but which 4 props does he pick for this weekend's game because all have been excellent this year.

Ronan Dixon , graham Horne , Dan Hawksworth and jack ormonroyd would be my picks  with Joel Edwards in the second row.

On 9/18/2018 at 5:22 PM, Simon Hall said:

If you check the site it also says every other game in the league is being streamed, so I'd be very doubtful ours actually is, more like it's just some site to drive traffic to Bet365.

Glad I haven't just deposited money into a betting account just so I can register to watch the game only to find they aren't  actually showing it.

If anyone fancies streaming it on Facebook live I'd more than happily buy them a ticket to get in though!

?

CHAMPIONS 2005

1 minute ago, spanishknight said:

Cant understand a fan sat at home watching it on his phone when they could be there enjoying the whole experience  and the atmosphere, I for one cant wait.

My mate who has 2 broken legs, 2 fractured arms, a dislocated hip and a slight cough would most prob prefer to be at home!!

19 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Cant understand a fan sat at home watching it on his phone when they could be there enjoying the whole experience  and the atmosphere, I for one cant wait.

Wouldn't miss it for all the knights ale at Isaac poads.

Up the fantastic kneets???

Archived