Sign in to follow this  
spanishknight

Cup final on Sunday.

1 hour ago, Rooney's Ears said:

Tried.

Do you know anyone going to the game that could do facebook live, instagram live, Facetime, Skype video call and hold their phone up for the length of the game?

Sorry ive just learnt how to text.:swoon:

• Like 1

If you check the site it also says every other game in the league is being streamed, so I'd be very doubtful ours actually is, more like it's just some site to drive traffic to Bet365.

Glad I haven't just deposited money into a betting account just so I can register to watch the game only to find they aren't  actually showing it.

If anyone fancies streaming it on Facebook live I'd more than happily buy them a ticket to get in though!

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

On 9/17/2018 at 9:08 AM, spanishknight said:

Big game on Sunday, a cup final really we have to get to B.C. and take as many of your friends, neighbours or work mates with you, the club needs you and your noise, lets shout us on to victory, come on the Knights.

At least haven can say they’ve finally been in one then 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Bet365 don't show any rugby league live as we would think of it i.e. tv pictures, what they do is have a graphic with a line on it moving up and down a green rectangle showin where the ball is. Not the most gripping watches!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Oakes is in the Rovers squad this weekend.

But thankfully Matty marsh isn't , I would like to see Judah back Sunday to cap what has been a fine season for the lad.

Up the title chasing kneets???

There will be some disappointed lads when Fordy names his squad, but I'm sure everyone of them will be backing the Knights 100%. Got to agree re Judah, his pace could be the difference, I'd have him in.

Not a great difference between Judah and Oakes,but which 4 props does he pick for this weekend's game because all have been excellent this year.

6 minutes ago, paul said:

Not a great difference between Judah and Oakes,but which 4 props does he pick for this weekend's game because all have been excellent this year.

That is why Fordy is coach, he will pick the 4 he thinks will best do the job, and I'm sure they will.

59 minutes ago, paul said:

Ronan Dixon , graham Horne , Dan Hawksworth and jack ormonroyd would be my picks  with Joel Edwards in the second row.

• Like 2

Good luck for Sunday hope you win the title plus automatic promotion. We need both you and Bradford in the championship. As a Rams fan I know we haven’t got the biggest following but we need teams like you in the championship.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/18/2018 at 5:22 PM, Simon Hall said:

If you check the site it also says every other game in the league is being streamed, so I'd be very doubtful ours actually is, more like it's just some site to drive traffic to Bet365.

Glad I haven't just deposited money into a betting account just so I can register to watch the game only to find they aren't  actually showing it.

If anyone fancies streaming it on Facebook live I'd more than happily buy them a ticket to get in though!

?

CHAMPIONS 2005

1 minute ago, spanishknight said:

Cant understand a fan sat at home watching it on his phone when they could be there enjoying the whole experience  and the atmosphere, I for one cant wait.

My mate who has 2 broken legs, 2 fractured arms, a dislocated hip and a slight cough would most prob prefer to be at home!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Cant understand a fan sat at home watching it on his phone when they could be there enjoying the whole experience  and the atmosphere, I for one cant wait.

Wouldn't miss it for all the knights ale at Isaac poads.

Up the fantastic kneets???

• Like 1

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Wouldn't miss it for all the knights ale at Isaac poads.

Up the fantastic kneets???

Do they serve this at the ground or any pubs in the area, also anyone know a pub that stocks it?

47 minutes ago, Yorkie44 said:

Do they serve this at the ground or any pubs in the area, also anyone know a pub that stocks it?

Cosy club , York city centre.

Let's hope that the PA system is up and running properly. If presentations are being made, we don't want the announcer to sound like Norman Collier. Surely somebody can rig up a decent system for the day.