Chris Hamilton

RoughyedsMad

6 hours ago, Little no it all said:

Sorry Dave it’s not troll it’s a real question who has been running Oldham rugby club for the last 9 months the RFL have been paying someone but we have heard nothing 

Maybe, if you try really hard to ignore all the articles in the local press, club website, this forum, last season's programmes, League Express and more, you could just about possibly fail to see the answer to your question.

It's a pity there's not some new fangled on-line service that could step up and help you out.

Perhaps try http://lmgtfy.com/?q=running+Oldham+rugby

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/27/2018 at 2:20 AM, Little no it all said:

Why have no player got a contract is cos Oldham rugby only sign a player a week like old times when Oldham Chronicle was live 

I hope Oldham rugby arnt going to go through daily feed who has signed 

How many have Rochdale Hornets signed?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 7:55 AM, Dave Naylor said:

Maybe, if you try really hard to ignore all the articles in the local press, club website, this forum, last season's programmes, League Express and more, you could just about possibly fail to see the answer to your question.

It's a pity there's not some new fangled on-line service that could step up and help you out.

The new fangled online system is available its called a website 

just cos Oldham rugby dictator can’t Install a web site  

6 hours ago, Little no it all said:

The new fangled online system is available its called a website 

just cos Oldham rugby dictator can’t Install a web site  

Please your trolling is now becoming tedious.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• 2 months later...

Out of genuine concern please could I ask again about Sir Chris. Does he actually watch any games any more? I notice that Anne Kearns was pictured on the hallowed turf at the Vestacare with the triumphant captain following the famous Law Cup victory. Perhaps Chris has chosen to stay out of the limelight and now only has a part time role at the club out of genuine concern for his health. It remains to be seen what the long term strategy is and will he sell? 

Fear not my friends, Mr H put in an appearance at Swinton last Sunday! 

He had a little chat with our travelling fans and I'm happy to report he looked very well and was in good spirits. He said he is doing OK and is looking forward to attending more games this season although taking it step by step. 

Genuinely, I was very pleased to see him as I think every fan who saw him was too. 

P. S. Seems like Lalar finds it hilarious that people are glad that a human being is well after major surgery. Just shows the mentality of the troll ?

It's good to hear that Mr Hamilton was at Swinton looking well and in good spirits. However, having read the match report I'm not sure such a nip and tuck close game could have done his stress levels much good ? Best wishes to Mr H for his continuing recovery.

Future looks good to me definitely doing good things off the pitch and engaging with fans. Good to hear about Chris, he must be pleased to see the job Anne is doing in his absence. That's not mentioning on the pitch I know we were excited this time last year but this feels a much stronger team. Certainly more pace, aggression about it. 

Archived