Short list

mickhornet

18 hours ago, Gavinr said:

Can pal - level on points with Swinton - win Sunday and they lose then off the bottom and only bottom one in play off 

Even if we did manage to draw level with Swinton have you seen the points difference. The last time I looked we were around 90 points worse off. We have no chance. As a minimum we need a win and a draw.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

20 minutes ago, Big Doug said:

Even if we did manage to draw level with Swinton have you seen the points difference. The last time I looked we were around 90 points worse off. We have no chance. As a minimum we need a win and a draw.

http://www.rugby-league.com/championship__league_1/league_tables

Table says we level now both on 8 points 

On 9/18/2018 at 7:42 PM, mickhornet said:

Another one sticking his nose in,just keep your beak out,i  couldn't give a toss who you watch pal.

Who cares least we’re playing championship rugby good luck with your crowds of 400 and beating west Wales by 100 points, we’ll pleased for you ?

On 9/18/2018 at 8:52 PM, graham fisher said:

Hahaha Jimmy don't feel sorry for them yet,wait until they appoint Glenn Morrison as coach ??

Best appointment they’ll make mate, he will talk his way into job, especially with a following Aussie been  on a panel to pick him, not to mention any names, jokers of rugby league, giving into a super league club.

Archived