London Skolars Away

Dave Naylor

3 minutes ago, Oldham Forever said:

That’s very true! Stranger things have happened! I’ll have everything crossed and if we can do it at Hull KR we can do it at Bradford! Can you just imagine?!! All those signings they’ve made thinking they were going up? It’s the stuff dreams are made of! 

Exactly,that's the beauty of sport,you never know.

Looking forward to the Bradford Game,to get promoted we would probably have had to play them in the final anyway. Anybody who has followed the Yeds these last 15 years know that you write them off in the playoffs at your peril. If we can cut out the silly mistakes we can do it. See you at Bradford Guys.COME ON YOU YEDS!

Well i am the original manic depressive but something is nagging away at me suggesting the team has a genuine chance of getting to the final,although i am under no illusions that we are underdogs.

But underdogs have won before, and they will again, remember Hull KR away for example.

I hope we take a good 2 or 3 hundred there next week,perhaps a little more if possible, they are beatable , others have shown that this season, so why the hell should we be afraid!

40 minutes ago, roughyed1064 said:

last time this club beat Bradford?

Bower Fold. Sunday 2nd April 2017.

Let's hope for a repeat performance !

18 hours ago, OLD YED said:

Well i am the original manic depressive but something is nagging away at me suggesting the team has a genuine chance of getting to the final,although i am under no illusions that we are underdogs.

But underdogs have won before, and they will again, remember Hull KR away for example.

I hope we take a good 2 or 3 hundred there next week,perhaps a little more if possible, they are beatable , others have shown that this season, so why the hell should we be afraid!

Of course underdogs sometimes win, otherwise there'd be no point in gambling and bookies wouldn't exist. So who knows what some collective positive thinking might achieve. Go Roughyeds! :clapping:

Putting this here but it could easily have gone into the Bradford thread too...

Now for the big one — Bradford away in a promotion semi-final

IT all went according to plan and now we can prepare for Sunday’s big promotion semi-final clash with Bradford Bulls at the Provident Stadium (Odsal), which kicks off at 3pm.

Read full article

• 2 weeks later...

Stats-

Hooley-3 tackles. one tackle bust. one clean break. one try assist. 9 carries=87m

Johnson-5 tackles. 5 misses. 2 tackle busts. 2 clean breaks. 7 carries=111m

Holmes-25 tackles. 3 misses. one offload. one tackle bust. 11 carries=54m

Reid-22 tackles. one miss. 2 offloads. one tackle bust. one clean break. one try assist. 6 carries=39m

Kershaw-one tackle.2 misses. 5 tackle busts. 4 clean breaks. 15 carries=144m

Crook-9 tackles. 2 misses. 2 carries=0m

Hewitt-6 tackles.one miss.one tackle bust. 3 try assists. 3 carries=14m

Joy-28 tackles. 15 carries=95m

Owen-7 tackles. 2 misses. one try assist. 2 carries=11m

Neal-22 tackles. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. 11 carries=120m

Briscoe-20 tackles. 3 misses. one offload. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. 13 carries=118m

Langtree-30 tackles. one miss. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. 10 carries=79m

Spencer-10 tackles. one miss. one tackle bust. 9 carries=86m

subs

Wilkinson-4 tackles. one miss. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. 1 carry=20m

Nelmes-15 tackles. one offload. 3 tackle busts. one clean break. 18 carries=176m

Davies-19 tackles. 2 offloads. 4 tackle busts. 19 carries=126m

Hughes-18 tackles. one miss. one tackle bust. one clean break. 2 carries=15m

Archived