Season ticket holders appreciation event Sept 17

RobertAM

Heck of a good event,place was "packed" the team had 3B lay on a real good spread complete with a Wolfpack Lager. Still prefer the White Beer though. Had a good chat with MCB (and yes, we discussed that first try - consensus was that if shoe had been on the other foot and TOXIII had scored in that fashion they wouldn't have said no thanks  - can't argue with that logic), Cory P was very chatty about his 2 yr p/t Masters program in sport - will qualify him to run a team so maybe after he hangs up his boots we'll have him as a GM?? and talked quite a bit with OlsiK  who is a lovely guy..as is a certain Mr Sims - gentle giant that guy. All in all love the way this team engages the fans - thats why my wife and I and our best mates plus our daughter, son in law and his dad have bought 2019 memberships. Run with the Pack!

20180917_200030.jpg

Resized_20180917_200933_5499.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

I wish I could have been there....looks like alot of fun!   How was Argyle, in fine form?

Indeed he was meeting n greeting everybody. We're lucky, we could have had one of those arrogant owners simply in it as an ego trip or for the money (when they make some!) instead we have a guy who wants to see the sport grow here, who engages with the fans at every opportunity and more to the point is willing to commit not inconsiderable personal resources to make sure we have a quality team we can all be proud of and support. So we do and will continue to do so. 

2 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Indeed he was meeting n greeting everybody. We're lucky, we could have had one of those arrogant owners simply in it as an ego trip or for the money (when they make some!) instead we have a guy who wants to see the sport grow here, who engages with the fans at every opportunity and more to the point is willing to commit not inconsiderable personal resources to make sure we have a quality team we can all be proud of and support. So we do and will continue to do so. 

Well said Robert....well said!

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:11 PM, RobertAM said:

(and yes, we discussed that first try - consensus was that if shoe had been on the other foot and TOXIII had scored in that fashion they wouldn't have said no thanks  - can't argue with that logic), 

Hopefully when you both get into Super League...neither of you will "get away" with it...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

2 hours ago, RPH said:

Hopefully when you both get into Super League...neither of you will "get away" with it...

OMG give it up already bud. didn't see you slamming the ref at the Rochdale game that sent our player of for being punched, didn't see you comment  every time a good try was ruled off. sometimes they against you and sometimes they are on your side, its all even our in the end. comment on all errors or don't comment at all. i guess in hind sight you are a Bately fan so asking you to make it a level playing field is pretty silly isn't it? up hill we go.

6 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

OMG give it up already bud. didn't see you slamming the ref at the Rochdale game that sent our player of for being punched, didn't see you comment  every time a good try was ruled off. sometimes they against you and sometimes they are on your side, its all even our in the end. comment on all errors or don't comment at all. i guess in hind sight you are a Bately fan so asking you to make it a level playing field is pretty silly isn't it? up hill we go.

and down hill for second 40, same for both teams and if played right its easy to get back in defence and set going back to line downhill while playing uphill:punish:, think about it and its easy uphill if your not posing.

anyway, whats white beer..:popcorn:

Just now, silverback said:

and down hill for second 40, same for both teams and if played right its easy to get back in defence and set going back to line downhill while playing uphill:punish:, think about it and its easy uphill if your not posing.

anyway, whats white beer..:popcorn:

Its like a total super dooper all wheat beer..its okay but I'm not a big fan.  Its appears white when poured.   Some brands hop it up more than others.

47 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Its like a total super dooper all wheat beer..its okay but I'm not a big fan.  Its appears white when poured.   Some brands hop it up more than others.

might be too strong for us yorkshire folk..:popcorn: am on this rhubarb and mint gin this week.:pleasantry:

5 hours ago, silverback said:

might be too strong for us yorkshire folk..:popcorn: am on this rhubarb and mint gin this week.:pleasantry:

hey I grew up craving Sam Smiths Tadcaster bitter but I'm sold on white/wheat beer now and 3B's offering is terrific.
of course if i could get SS here I'd still be on it!

27 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

hey I grew up craving Sam Smiths Tadcaster bitter but I'm sold on white/wheat beer now and 3B's offering is terrific.

ss makes me far*.... you need some tommos gold down yer next time yer in town.:popcorn:

On 9/21/2018 at 11:02 AM, RPH said:

Why the agro RPH? You should be wishing them well.Wolfpack bring a lot to our game and will continue to do so.

19 minutes ago, frank said:

Why the agro RPH? You should be wishing them well.Wolfpack bring a lot to our game and will continue to do so.

Frank...I really do wish they go up to Super League...and its pity they cant take Toulouse with them at the same time.... they will blend perfectly into Super League....

do you mean your first £6 can of beer ?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

12 hours ago, RPH said:

Frank...I really do wish they go up to Super League...and its pity they cant take Toulouse with them at the same time.... they will blend perfectly into Super League....

lol well how abut you get relegated and avoid all of these nasty foreigners in you comp then eh? Also bound to be cheaper beers in league 1, you can probably bring you own flask in as well. would you like anything else to be brought back from the dark ages right away to make you happy? 

14 hours ago, RPH said:

It is actually possible for both TWP and TO to move up:

TWP beat Leeds

HKR lose

Toulouse beat Salford by enough to overcome HKR's point differential, then win the million pound game

3 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

lol well how abut you get relegated and avoid all of these nasty foreigners in you comp then eh? Also bound to be cheaper beers in league 1, you can probably bring you own flask in as well. would you like anything else to be brought back from the dark ages right away to make you happy? 

who rattled your cage?...….you do talk a load of ######......a bit like the Yanks

4 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

long studs/mud/pie n peas/ propper scrums with some knuckle pastie:punish:and pale ale.

2 hours ago, RPH said:

who rattled your cage?...….you do talk a load of ######......a bit like the Yanks

Canadians are really nice but we don’t take any either. So after the treatment we’ve received over the past few years don’t be surprised if someone gives you a smack. 

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:25 PM, RobertAM said:

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:25 PM, RobertAM said:

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:54 PM, silverback said:

ss makes me far*.... you need some tommos gold down yer next time yer in town.:popcorn:

Why do you think RobertAM was made to emigrate?

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Dear season ticket holders,

I'm thinking about getting a membership for next year and the biggest reason is the members only events. i won't really get my moneys worth out of going to the games because i'm likely looking at only 5 games or wit my schedule but i would take a punt at it for a year if the events are good. 

Do they have food at the events?  Are they all during the week or on weekends? Do you recall how many they had this year? Is the atmosphere good, are you able to bring anyone with you or strictly members only?

Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

Dear season ticket holders,

I'm thinking about getting a membership for next year and the biggest reason is the members only events. i won't really get my moneys worth out of going to the games because i'm likely looking at only 5 games or wit my schedule but i would take a punt at it for a year if the events are good. 

Do they have food at the events?  Are they all during the week or on weekends? Do you recall how many they had this year? Is the atmosphere good, are you able to bring anyone with you or strictly members only?

Thanks in advance!

The events have all been weeknights so far, but I believe there is one more on Saturday Oct 13th. The events at 3 Brewers have included a beer ticket and some snacks. At Henderson there was 1 free beer. I think there have been at least 4 events this year so far. Atmosphere has been great. Security has generally been loose, but that may change if the events get too crowded.

Archived