Today be the day me hearties

• 11 months later...

What's a pirates favourite letter?

Ye think it be R, but nay it be C...! 

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Pirate joke me Hearties aaaaaargh!

Q. What lies on the bottom of the ocean shakin ?

A. A nervous wreck !!! aaaaargh!

Q .What should  every Pirate Lassie have ?

A. A sunken chest !!!!!   eeeeeergh!!!! Not so sure about that that one me little lovelies  aaaaaaaaargh!

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

Yaaaaarrrrr! There ye be, Shads, ye salty old sea dog. 

Been pillagin' again from me old coin storage this morn' and spent a load in the pirates' favourite store - Aaaaaaarrrrgos!

Yaar

Ive been a plannin’ me holidays fer next year.

we be off to ye Camarrrrrrgue

23 hours ago, Shadow said:

Yaaarrrr

A trenchant point, eloquently expressed. All the money spent on your education was not in vain.

I hadn`t seen this thread last week when I informed the world that Scarborough Pirates had just fielded a women`s team for the first time. North Yorkshire lady pirates will speak a different vernacular of Piratese. Probably no less comically incomprehensible to those of us on the right side of the Pennines.

Archived