23 Sept: The Betfred League 1 Match Thread

3 hours ago, Konkrete said:

Yes sorry. The sentence wasn’t quite clear. I was referring to the streaming. 

Also, I didn’t realise that the RFL had an official L1 streaming before this season. Perhaps you could post a link as I can’t find it on their pages. 

Are clubs not allowed to do things under their own initiative? Or does everything have to be through the RFL? #confused

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now then Spanish knight, that is where you are wrong. I am 76 years old and have been a supporter of the Northern/Bulls since my first game I saw when I was 8 years old in 1950.I have seen all the good,bad and the ugly at Odsal Stadium including when York were a good side.My point about your pal Deano is even more relevant now, he talks absolute garbage for somebody who has supposedly watched the game for 50 years or more.He actually sounds like a 12 year old kid to me.

O.K. then Deano,let us leave it at that. Well done on sticking with your club through the good and the bad.There are not many supporters left like us two. I must admit in all your posts,exactly like mine,I have never noticed you calling a player or a coach useless. As you well know all players who go onto a rugby field deserve respect.Some are not as good as others but they still have to be admired.As for coaches,they are actually on a thankless task,when they are winning they are the best thing since sliced bread,when the team is losing they get the sack.Let us hope that both your team and mine manage to get through the next upheaval in the sport after the next Sky Deal is announced because in my opinion there will be several clubs that will go to the wall.

Archived