Sunday - York away

AB Knight

I was going to post this on the havenfans forum but for some reason registration is disabled.

I'm not officially speaking on behalf of York City Knights but I do volunteer on matchdays and this should answer a few questions those of you travelling across might have.

Its £15 adults, £10 concessions and Under 16s are free. You can pay cash on the turnstile, however if you prefer to pay by card just pop into the club shop and we'll help as we can process card payments in there.

The club shop is just inside the main gates, you can't miss it. We have merchandise in there, we'll also be selling programmes both in the club shop and outside near the turnstiles - I've tried to give you and especially Carl Forster a good write up in the programme ?

There's no car park at the ground, there are a handful of free on street parking spaces in the adjacent streets but get there early as I think the crowd will be 3,000+

Otherwise a few people park at the hospital (5min walk away), details and the voucher you'll need to print off is in this thread:

I've printed off a few extra vouchers so again if you get stuck quickly pop into the club shop and I'll give you a voucher and direct you to the hospital car park. Should be a great game anyway, safe travels to those making the trip.?

Got to admit I was puzzled by Havens tactics today. They did everything they could to slow the game down in the first half, obviously wary of York's strengths, but Haven needed a result as well. It was only when the game was beyond saving a few Haven players showed any urgency. Sadly got to say, one or two of them didn't look that bothered once York took a decent lead. Having said that, the fans were tremendous.

Archived