Big Ben, Nelmesy and Hooley.....

roughyed34

All three handed a 1 match penalty notice from the RFL disciplinary tonight.

I assume that rules them out for Saturday? If it does and things go to plan and we win and Haven lose, they will return to face .....Bradford in the playoffs. 

If they can play this week it rules them out of the playoff if we get there.

I know which game I would miss if I could lol.

As far as I'm aware that's the type and nature of  charges against them. They can enter a guilty plea or deny the charge. Then, all the cases are heard next Tuesday and the verdicts are announced.

So, they're all available on Saturday. Probable that Nelmesy and Ben will accept the one match, Luke may deny his. In my opinion, of course.

1 hour ago, Dave Naylor said:

As far as I'm aware that's the type and nature of  charges against them. They can enter a guilty plea or deny the charge. Then, all the cases are heard next Tuesday and the verdicts are announced.

So, they're all available on Saturday. Probable that Nelmesy and Ben will accept the one match, Luke may deny his. In my opinion, of course.

Ah right. Thanks Dave. Confuses the life out of me this disciplinary system.

On 9/20/2018 at 11:10 PM, clifford said:

All games are reviewed by the judiciary independently 

It's double jeopardy 

Which is at present not in place in the UK

Well its rugby league 

Not anymore for Championship/L1 games. Incidents are only reviewed if brought to the attention of the review panel. Sinbinnings are automatically brought to their attention and reviewed.

In relation to each round of Championship, League 1, or Challenge Cup matches solely involving Championship or League 1 teams, or Academy matches, the Panel meet on the Thursday following the Round in question and consider any incidents that have been reported by Match Officials or otherwise brought to the attention of the Panel. There are only 2 side members in attendance for these Panel meetings. For the final week of the season and during the play-offs, all competitions are dealt with in accordance with the timetable usually in operation within Super League.

Archived