Bulldog inbound Jack Downs

Batley Bob

An experienced loose forward or second row x2 please

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Happy with this should complent manu

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Haven't you heard disco following mauns commitment and pulling his boots back on for no. 9 service. Player coach.

Thought disco would tap Rob burrows rhinos academy up by now 

Seems at the moment the emphasis is on the pack recruitment. As we know it's badly needed. Reckon we need cover at hooker, couple more prop and second row. Maybe a second rower come centre as Brad Day was?. Certainly like the look so far of the squad being assembled  . Wouldn't mind another ball playing loose forward to compliment Browny. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

1 hour ago, colinb said:

Seems at the moment the emphasis is on the pack recruitment. As we know it's badly needed. Reckon we need cover at hooker, couple more prop and second row. Maybe a second rower come centre as Brad Day was?. Certainly like the look so far of the squad being assembled  . Wouldn't mind another ball playing loose forward to compliment Browny. 

me too,looking good so far thou. would make my day if next fellas coming up m1.:mail:

surely we just need to see who else we sign on as am sure there will be a few more signings to come before dissing about the ones we are letting go , yes some have gone for more money and cant blame them as playing RL is a short career and as a club we are not blessed with a lot of money to throw at them and as a club are in a position more than a lot of others that we will still be here in years to come . Kev runs a tight ship which has seen us not having to put  a begging bowl out to get from one crisis to another unlike quite a few other clubs

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Archived