Fev announce Harrison

colinb

1 minute ago, RogerT said:

Hello there distantdog,

Because Featherstone are dual regged again with  Leeds that's where he is heading for.

Are you going to Leigh?.

he might have his sights set higher than leeds rog. to be honest i thought fev would a binned the DR as they were left short when they needed players in for some must win games, how can a player coming thru egt the skills he needs and gametime if hes been left out for a game to slot a leeds lad in, sooner its dropped for good the better and have lads commited to keeping a shirt week on week without looking over his shoulder.

Agreed silverdog, but that's where he will eventually be headed.

Featherstone declared early the continuation of their DR with Leeds, and now the SL have got there way they will be pushing DR all the more unless I missed something in the statement.

I hope that Batley don't go down that route again, but following the reception that Batley received in Toronto and the words spoken by Mr Argyle at that match and also with Joufrett signing for us from Catalans might they be two potential partners either in the loan deals or DR, I know maybe with Toronto it might be a couple of years yet, see how they go on against Widnes tonight.

Archived