Million pound game

RobertAM

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, John WP Fan said:

I assume you have an anti-rain dance that you can get going to diminish the chance of rain for Sunday. Get to work, please.

If it's like the last time he posted concerns about rain, the simple fact that he is fearing rain should be enough to keep it away.

22 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Its really weird having it on Thanksgiving Day...have no idea how this will affect the crowd.  Is public transport running in Toronto on Thanksgiving Day???

It's not running on Thanksgiving Day; it's running on the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend. Transit will run on the regular Sunday schedule.

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

bake sales aside you think Brieley will play this game with Wallace having a rather sore ankle i imagine?

Any reports or updates on Wallace?  He must be some sore... 

25 minutes ago, Lamport Life said:

If it's like the last time he posted concerns about rain, the simple fact that he is fearing rain should be enough to keep it away.

Hope you didn't just jinx me.

2 hours ago, John WP Fan said:

I'm concerned about Wallace and Patterson, and - if the rumours are true about having already played on broken bones - Wheeler...

Wallace is pretty banged up...is Brierley ready to go?  Patterson is probably a no go.  Haven't heard that about Wheeler, he has been doing so well lately too.

Problem is, of all the games I've seen at Lamport that last London game was the hardest hitting.  So this will probably have lots of big hits too.  We have to play a full 80 and everyone out there needs to be healthy including the interchange.

18 hours ago, John WP Fan said:

I'm concerned about Wallace and Patterson, and - if the rumours are true about having already played on broken bones - Wheeler...

If all three unable to play then possibly Brierley, Stanley and Whiting will see some action?

49 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

I heard Brierley had or still has a nagging groin injury

With all of these injuries Robert we might have no choice...might have to put you in Robert...time to dust off the cleats...the team needs you.  Of course, you have been keeping your fitness and weight training up.

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

oh yeh been on the mojito and pie commision diet!

sounds kinda RL, maybe not FT but a PT routine...your in!!! die your hair blond as it seems to have helped Wallace step his game up.

12 hours ago, RobertAM said:

oh yeh been on the mojito and pie commision diet!

Well...we are so desperate...THAT WILL DO!  Your in Robert...make sure when Sammutt make his run at you that you crunch him and say , "This one is from the Kayakman."

Go get 'em Tiger!

36 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Interests:Kayaking, canoeing, hiking, weight training, walking the dog.

With interests like that Kman you have to be first in line to step up don't you instead of sending Robert out as cannon fodder? Your actual name isn't Haigh is it?

Let me at 'em....let me at 'em!  Don't have the wheels I once had though.

Seriously now....hope the boys are ready for this one....biggest game in Club history and all, seems to be a weekly occurrence.

We have to start quick...no slow start...we have to impose our will on them right away like we did with Toulouse..

"Impose Our Will On Them With The Pack!"

Archived