Catalans to play at Barcelona in 2019

Mr Plow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, paulwalker71 said:

Excellent 

It's not, well for this Wigan fan who love the Catalan trip.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Fantastic news. As a wigan fan i was getting all prepared for the Toronto trip next year, I think this will supercede that now for me. The feel good factor for rl is high right at this minute. Long may it continue.

And......it shouldn't be a problem getting a ticket too, following on from the rfl ticketing strategy, they'd be going for free a few week before the game.

Getting tickets is not the problem, whether the players turn up at the stadium on the date printed on your ticket might however be a different story.

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Just now, Spidey said:

Try Barcelona. You may like it ?

I've been its great, the venue isn't the problem.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 hour ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

Getting the Spanish national team involved in a double header would be amazing for the game over there. 

I could be wrong but I'm not sure that the Spanish national team would be that popular in Barcelona.

Good news for RL regarding the Catalan v Wigan game, though. I can definitely see a few Wigan fans taking the opportunity to visit Barcelona. It should be a great occasion for everyone.

Archived