Dewsbury Rams

The Lad

I thought we where the better team today and deserved the win.

Some really good performances from the whole team today got us over the line,  Richard Lepori yet again had a great game never scared to attack the line and some really big carries by all the forward pack really put the rams under pressure.

I think we almost lost it though in the last 20 mins, the fear of loosing took over us a bit and we went into our shells and if the rams had took their chances we would of lost.

It sets up a really big match next week and one I think we can win.  

Just when I thought we'd come up with all the ways to throw away a game we come up with some more. Dewsbury  had the first 10 minutes and probably the last 10 minutes. Other than that I thought we were pretty comfortable in the game. Until the Worrincy interception we were running the clock down nicely. We'd panicked in sight of their line a few times in the second half and this time it cost us. A loose pass out wide and we'd just given away 6 points at a really crucial point in the game.

From that moment we were hanging on. Fortunately we managed to do that this time and earned the vital points we needed to draw level with Swinton.

Next week's game is a cup final, if you have an ounce of red, white and blue blood in your veins get over to Sheffield and cheer the lads over the line.

Wow that was a heart stopper. Well played all 17.

Just how many fit bodies there will be available for Sheffield next week remains to be seen. We lost players through injury as well as others managing to finish the game carrying injuries.

A great performance when it was needed. lets hope that next Sunday they can go that extra mile again and get another victory. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Out of all the teams we've played in the shield, except Fev, Rochdale were the best.

You were a tad unlucky at Batley a couple of weeks ago, you definitely can beat Sheffield.

Good luck.

And of course we have to play Swinton this week.

Archived