2019 squad

Fenton Knight

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously we still want to enjoy the season we have just had,but we now have to look forward to next year and we need a couple of signings to keep the momentum going and to show the other clubs in the Championship that we are not going to be there just to make the numbers up.Sad to see Robbo leave for Hunslet,I think he could have done a job for the Knights next season.

13 hours ago, jayemm said:

Recruitment coming along nicely!

Sam's the man just hope we can acquire the majority of last seasons squad,Scott has had plenty of championship experience hope we add to this,Spear's and Horne will be a welcome addition to my thoughts both have played their part in leading us to the title this season and i feel they can still hold their own for yet another season in the championship 

2 hours ago, paul said:

Great signing for the Knights and the spine of the team (Ash,Ben,Conner&Matty)is looking very exciting for next season and it sounds like more signings are on the way.

Exciting times indeed would have been gutted had he signed else where 

Archived