2019 squad

Fenton Knight

10 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Andy Ellis signs for the Knights, welcome back Andy.

I think it's time Joe batch made another return , getting no game time at saints or Leigh.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Fenton Knight said:

The Knights have signed former Hull KR three quarter Thomas Minns with immediate effect. Just looked at his played to try ratio and the stats are impressive.

Good player, had some trouble in his past but so have plenty of other players, just look at Benny.

1 hour ago, Fenton Knight said:

The Knights have signed former Hull KR three quarter Thomas Minns with immediate effect. Just looked at his played to try ratio and the stats are impressive.

I did wonder why he was on the pitch at the end of yesterday’s game. Another proven SL quality player so he should be a great signing. He’s been more than honest about his issues so hopefully those are well behind him, can’t think of a better club and coach for someone like him to come to either. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

We only what players to play for the Knights for the right reasons, he i assume has been offered more money he obviously lacks morals other wise he would have stood by his original agreement they are welcome to him in my mind

Eh? Minns had never signed for the Knights in 2020. Give the lad a break! 

5 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Has he been/is he still training with York Gav?

He was briefly with a view to maybe featuring at the back end of the season, but sadly he never fully recovered in time from his foot injury. It was probably a wise decision for him to make sure he was 100% for 2020 pre-season instead.

He's a good kid - I wish him well at Fev!

Archived